12. Oh, You Want To See Bad? Gladly

Outfit of the Day

Imani pushed Vanessa's thighs more apart as she had her laying down in the backseat of her car, "You can't finish until I say so" she commanded to her as she was profusely pushing two of her fingers in and out of her

Imani pushed Vanessa's thighs more apart as she had her laying down in the backseat of her car, "You can't finish until I say so" she commanded to her as she was profusely pushing two of her fingers in and out of her. Vanessa bit her lip to hold in her moans, she couldn't believe that they were having car sex for the second time as it all happened so fast but she wasn't complaining as the car was heavily tinted. She kept her eyes on the girl who was making her feel good as she had let out a whimper, "Y-Yes ma'am". Imani smirked at the sight in front of her as she added another finger inside and gradually picked up her pace, she wanted to push Vanessa past her breaking point and she didn't have much time to do so as they had class within the next ten minutes. "You're doing such a good job for me" she praised her as her silence soon turned into sounds of pleasure as Vanessa let out small moans, "Please" she begged Imani as she bucked her hips against her fingers wanting to finish. Upon hearing her, she looked up at her to watch her face, "Not yet, Princess" she told her making Vanessa whine out as she couldn't hold onto her climax for much longer, "I-I can't hold it" she whimpered. Imani raised a brow, "You can and you will" she growled as she lifted one of her legs to push her fingers in deeper making Vanessa release a loud moan as she covered her mouth embarrassed.

"Getting loud, are we?" she teased as she decided to finish her off as she pulled out her fingers and sucked on them, "You taste so good, Darling" she cooed before she carefully positioned herself in front of Vanessa's soaking wet pussy. Vanessa let out a gasp at the sudden feeling of emptiness before her eyes moved down to see Imani between her legs, she had never gone down on her before and that made her nervous as she went to close her legs. Imani sent her a glare as she forced her legs open, "Don't you dare hide from me, I'm going to make you feel even better" she told her before she leaned in and slowly licked up her folds before she immediately attached her mouth to her clit, sucking on it gently before profusely sucking harder as if her life depended on it. Vanessa gripped Imani's head as she moaned and arched her back, her body shook at the intensifying pressure as she tried her hardest to not finish then and there, "I- Fuck" she started to say as Imani ate her out harder and focused on all the right things. The pressure in her stomach grew more and more, the moment Imani decided to push both her legs up and that's when she felt her dam threatening to burst, "M-Mommy I'm cumming! Fuck!" Vanessa cried out as she finished in her mouth.

Imani tried her best not to smirk at the name as she sucked and swallowed all of her juices as she licked her clean but that didn't stop her from sucking on her clit once more as she shoved two fingers into her and gradually pumped them. She was going to teach her a lesson for disobeying as she listened to her cries of ecstasy, "Fuck, Imani! Please! I-I can't" Vanessa cried as she released on her fingers as her legs shook profusely. She wasn't sure how much more she could take as Imani didn't seem satisfied as she entered another finger and pumped them faster, "You just love disobeying me" she growled loudly against her as she sucked harshly on her swollen clit. "I-I'm sorry! I'm sorry! Please, I can't take no more" Vanessa cried out as the pleasure was becoming overstimulating as she tried her hardest not to finish but it didn't take long once Imani added another finger, now four fingers deep inside of her. Imani pulled her mouth away from her clit as she glanced up at her teary eyed face, "You better be fucking sorry, now fucking cum for me" she demanded as she went back to clit and Vanessa did just that as she released once more. Her body shook and jerk as she tried her best to push Imani off, she couldn't take the intensity as her eyes rolled back, "Fuck" she cried out as Imani forcefully pulled her fingers out of her and pulled away from her with a smirk. "God, you're such a whore" she teased as she cleaned off her fingers, placing her legs down before reaching into her front seat for a towel as she wiped Vanessa clean before cleaning her own face.