6. What Baking Can Do

Outfit of the Day

Imani practically drowned out Cory's class on the excuse of being high out of her mind and she soon came back to earth with Farkle smacking her desk causing her to glare at him intensely

Imani practically drowned out Cory's class on the excuse of being high out of her mind and she soon came back to earth with Farkle smacking her desk causing her to glare at him intensely. Farkle flinched back as he shakily pointed towards Cory, who was looking at her, "Are you here with us, Ms. Grace?" and she could only nod as everything was telling her to laugh at his face. "Okay good, as I was saying I'm going to split the class into two businesses and you'll go into work for yourselves. We'll see anyone has something to worry about, okay" Cory said and Imani already didn't like the idea as she wasn't going to be forced with somebody or perhaps two somebodies and she went to raise her hand, "Ms. Grace, there is no getting out of participating" he said as he knew she was more independent. Riley raised her hand next, "What will our companies be?" she asked, "Um muffins. Being that we now have Ms. Grace-" Cory started to say and Imani was getting annoyed at him not saying her name so she decided to interrupt, "Imani. Please just call me Imani" and he made a sorry face before continuing, "As I was saying, being that we have a slight uneven playing field, it'll be Imani, Riley and Farkle muffins".

Imani glared at Cory causing him to shrink back as Lucas smiled as he spoke up, "If I had a company, I'd treat my employees fairly and make sure we do right by our customers". His smiled soon dropped at Cory's next words, "Then you do have a company Lucas. Hart and Friar's muffins" and Imani couldn't help but to snort at the poor boy's misfortune of a partner. "Alright so these two companies will hire the rest of the class as employees. Everyone else in the school will be your customers. Let's see what happens" Cory explained and Maya immediately spoke up as she looked at both Imani and Farkle, "Here's what happens I will crush you" and Farkle didn't back down as he fired back, "We will be bajillionaires, and you will be eating your words using plastic cutlery". Imani's eyebrows perked in amusement at his threat, "If you're going to make threats Minkus, at least make them sound frightening" she told him as the bell rung, ending class and she sighed as she looked at him and Riley, "I guess we can do this project or whatever at my place. Don't judge my lifestyle nor speak of it in school, I hear you speak about it and you'll regret it. Meet me at my locker and I'll give you the address because there's no way in hell I'm giving either of you my number" she told them and left the classroom to grab her stuff from her locker.

"He's going to regret this" she muttered as she walked out of the classroom just to bump into somebody causing her to immediately glare at the person, "Oh my goodness, I'm very sorry" the person said and it turned out to be a girl around her age. "Save it, next time watch what you're going" Imani said as she went to leave, but the girl grabbed her wrist slightly, "My name is Vanessa and I would like to make it up to you" she said softly to her. Imani could tell the girl, Vanessa, was one of the quiet kids, but she didn't have the time, "Well aren't you sweet" she told Vanessa sarcastically with a smirk before she looked her up and down, "You can make it up to me by leaving me the hell alone" she said as she took her wrist back and continued on her way to her locker, leaving Vanessa flustered and speechless. "I can't believe I did that" she said to herself before scurrying off to catch the bus, Imani made it to her locker and grabbed what she needed and put back what she didn't and as she closed it, Farkle and Riley were making their way towards her, cautiously. She smirked at the act, "Oh come on, I don't bite. Well not that hard at least" she teased as she fixed her jacket and thought about her next actions before nodding, "I've decided on not sharing my address with either of you" she told them making Riley freak out, "But we need to work on this together, my daddy said so" and Farkle grabbed Riley's arms from flailing around. "Riley, we want her to like us" he said to her making her immediately calm down and smile sheepishly, "Right. Sorry, how are we going to do the project if we don't know where you live".