Chapter 3

Siobhan's POV:

I felt my phone vibrate. Taking it out of my pocket I thought it might be Roger and was surprised to see the name "Marjorie" on the screen. I opened it and let out a small surprised gasp "do you wanna go out drinking tonight?" Could it be a prank? A game, maybe? I contemplated what to say sitting on my bed just thinking "that sounds.. nice" I finally deciding on saying. She replied almost immediately "great! Well pick you up at 8" did that mean more people were coming? How much more? Who? Why was she even inviting me? A million questions circled around my head. I checked the time 7:00. I had an hour. I got into the shower quickly washing myself before throwing on my nicest dress, deciding on a pair of high heels. I hurriedly applied a bit of makeup, sprayed a small bit of perfume and curled my hair a small bit. Deciding I looked ok I walked downstairs. Roger looked over as I walked down "where are you going" he raised his eyebrow slightly. I shrugged not knowing what to say. "Out for drinks" I shrugged. He gave me a suspicious look but I ignored it "I'll see you later" I said in a rush, practically flinging myself out the door. A car sat in my driveway. In the front seat was Marjorie and Reece. I squinted a small bit. Sat in the back was Aut and winter and then beside them was Carly. "Hi" I said awkwardly getting in. "Siobhan!" Marjorie said in a cheerful tone. I saw Reece roll his eyes and autumn simply stared out the window not acknowledging me. "Erm sorscha and clodagh are meeting us there" Marjorie told me obviously trying to break the silence. I nodded awkwardly and the rest of the car journey was in silence. Once we arrived Marjorie again talked to me obviously trying to involve me in the group. Her efforts were in vain. Autumn turned to winter and Reece tried his hardest to involve himself in their conversation. "I'm so sorry about them" Marjorie whispered to me obviously frustrated. I nodded whispering back "it's fine I understand" with a simple shrug as I followed the group into the bar. I saw Sara but she wasn't serving people. She was sat down with someone. I squinted my eyes to see who it was. I felt my chest tighten. It was Vivian.