Chapter 5

Siobhan's POV:

I woke up the next morning with a banging headache, not in my own bed. I felt sick. Marjorie was next to me. She looked like she'd collapsed onto the bed the night before. Feeling like I was about to be sick I ran to the bathroom, reaching the toilet just in time. I stayed like that for what felt like hours before re-entering the bedroom Marjorie and I seemed to have slept in. When I entered her eyes were opened "Siobhan" she smiled. I nodded "hello Marjorie" I answered. "What uh happened?" I'm I was curious as to what had went down the night before. She looked me up and down. It was the first time I was taking in what I was wearing. The same dress from last night. My high heels had been taken off. "Erm you were drunk we decided we couldn't take you back to Roger like that. We- I- at least care about you" Marjorie told me. I felt my eyes water slightly at the kind words she'd just spoken. "What do you mean by we?" I questioned wondering who else she was talking about. "Reece and I" she answered. I held in a scoff. Yeah Reece soooo cared about me I thought to myself not saying the thoughts aloud. "Why were you so upset last night" Marjorie asked. My eyes widened. Did I trust her enough to tell her? Would she understand? Finally settling on what I should reply I said "you have to promise to tell NOBODY not even Reece". She looked down obviously considering my words before answering "I promise" before answering I sat down on the bed. "I don't love Roger. I love Vivian and yesterday she was on a date at that bar with somebody else" I said all in one breath. I looked at Marjorie gauging her reaction. She didn't look shocked. "Im sorry" she finally replied giving me a hug. Usually I wouldn't take hugs but I leaned into the hug. I felt my shoulders shake as I began to cry.