Chapter 6

Siobhan's POV:

"Ok instead of moping why don't we talk to Vivian" Marjorie finally declared. It may have sounded like a question but by the tone of her voice it was a statement. "I c-can't" I stuttered. Marjorie raised an eyebrow. "Why not" she questioned. "Because she's dating Sara!" I said standing up. "And did she tell you that?" I thought over what to say before saying "not exactly but she was at the bar-" Marjorie cut me off. "Did you ever think that Vivian made a new friend?" The thought didn't actually cross my mind. "You're talking to Vivian" Marjorie declared. I tried to argue but she wouldn't take it. She wriggled out from under the duvets before jumping up and going into the bathroom emerging seconds later wearing a cream top and black leather skirt. She threw on a pair of runners, running a brush through her hair. "Come on, get ready!" Marjorie turned to me impatiently. "I haven't got any clothes..." I trailed off. "Here borrow mine" she threw a shirt and some bottoms at me. I quickly threw them on borrowing Marjorie's hairbrush as well and putting on the high heels from last night. "Come on" Marjorie said in an impatient voice. I followed her down the stairs. Sat on the couch was Reece, autumn and winter. "Hey" Marjorie kissed Reece's cheek. "We're going out" she told him and before he could answer or so much as say anything Marjorie had left, me following closely behind her. "You know where Vivian lives, right?" Marjorie asks hopefully. I nod. I'd only been there once. We'd went there after one of our coffee meet ups. I directed Marjorie towards Vivian's house finally arriving. "Ok go ahead" Marjorie said. I squinted at her. "What do you mean?" I asked wanting to delay walking up to the front door, talking to the so called love of my life. Marjorie rolled her eyes "just go" she said quietly. Not able to delay it any further I opened the car door, jumped out and walked to the front door. I knocked once, twice, three times and then heard footsteps. Stood there was Vivian, in her pyjamas. I couldn't help but stare at her. She looked so beautiful. "Hi" she just looked at me for a minute. "Siobhan what are you doing here?" It was a tone I'd never heard her use before. A cold one. I held in my tears as I answered. "Vivian I came because I-I love you" I replied looking down. She didn't speak for a few minutes. We just stood there in silence. I didn't so much as look at her. When I finally looked up I noticed the smile on Vivian's face. "Siobhan I love you too" she kissed me but I pulled away. "Let me finish" I looked down. The next part would be the hard part. "But we can't be together I'm getting married" a tear fell from Vivian's eye.