Kal Kae Paane

Naina has reached Trivandrum last night and is staying in a hotel. Huda has picked her up from the airport and decided to meet again tomorrow. They have planned to sight see the city and Kochi after her work is finished. She has come here for official work and intentionally to avoid Sujal. If remains in Shimla then Sujal will affect her mind and will keep bringing the love she has for Rajveer but this love has gone anywhere. It will remain in her heart and mind wherever she goes or hides. Naina wanted to spend a few days with a friend who knows her.

Sujal has taken the first flight to Jaipur from Shimla as is desperate to get answers and thinks only one person could help him. After reaching Jaipur airport, took a cab to meet that person. He walked into the restaurant and saw her sitting at a corner table. He sits opposite to her in a free chair and said

Sujal : "Thanks for meeting up with me as thought only of you, who could help me".

Shalini (surprisingly looked at him) : "Mr. Sujal, I accepted your request as you were very anxious on the phone. But still not able to understand why are you interested to know about Naina".

Sujal (lean on, hands on table and said in a concerned voice) : "Dr Shalini...(She glanced at him with emotions but hid it as for a few seconds believed he was Rajveer) I can call you by your name (Shalini nodded and he smiled at her). Jab se main Naina ko dekha hain Amardeep kae ghar par ya mila hu Shimla mae toh mujhe lagta hain woh kisi dard, guilt mae hain. Shayad woh jee hi nahi paa rahi hain. I want to help her as I can't see her like this".

Shalini (in a strict tone) : "But you didn't tell me why you want to know. Hum log hain uski madad kae liye aur itne saalo se kar rahe hain. She only depends on her family and friends as is a very private person. Sorry, I can't say anything about her to a stranger".

Shalini picked up her bag as wanted to leave. She is feeling restless and can share Naina's life with him. He looks exactly like Rajveer and no one can tell about Naina without Rajveer as both are connected. She was also not able to understand why Sujal is keen to know about her life, pain and guilt. But was also surprised as he has at least noticed what she is feeling.

Sujal was determined to know about her as he felt there was a connection between them and somehow he had mixed up his life with her. But not able to identify the reason as is this only to become her friend, share pain or find peace with her. When he saw Shalini leaving then said

Sujal (in a strong voice) : "Dr. Shalini, please meri baat suniye. Hum ek mahine pehle ek kaam ke liye saath gaye the, aate time road block ho gaya tha. Maine rasta saaf kar raha tha tabhi Naina a nae mujhe bachaya kyuki jab ek bahut bara pathar mere upar girne wala tha. She was so scared for me and whispered "I won't lose you again, Sir" (Shalini put the bag down and sat back on the chair quietly) I kept thinking why she said this and called me Sir. When I asked about that then told me that her mentor stood below a bag for trust exercise. So, she got scared but I thought something was missing.

So, asked her again, then Naina said he is that person whom she most respect and trust but got burned in front of her eyes. (exhaled a breath and saw Shalini's place face) Jo dard mujhe uski aakho mae dikha woh sirf ek mentor kae liye nahi tha. Maybe he was more to her than that. I just want to become her friend.

Main jab bhi uske paas rehta hu toh ek sukoon milta hain. I think she can help me to get out of the pain that I have been living in for eight years. (in low voice) Mere pyaar aur dost nae mujhe dokha diya tha. Please Doctor Shalini, aap hum dono ki madad karengi".

Shalini sighed as can't deny him now as he genuinely has a concern for her and needs a person like Naina in his life. She can feel his pain and desperation. She is also worried that Naina is not able to hide Rajveer's memories in front of him and it's better if he knows about him from her. So, can handle Naina but will she forgive her for saying all this. Still, there is a hope that they become friends and maybe Naina can move on. She is going to take a big risk.