Faasla

It's been two weeks since that day, Naina is still shaken up and wants to tell him everything about Rajveer Sir. She thought to say it all rather than living in fear that what will blurt out in front of him. But decided not to do it as it will be harder to work together because of awkwardness after that. He may not accept or react very badly, so, it's better to stay away from him as much as possible. She has met Mr. Bhandari for the meeting who informed her that Sujal would be busy in his family business for some time. She felt a relief as won't have to see him as the next meeting will be with her senior and them.

Naina kept asking herself why was not uncomfortable when standing so close to him. It's because she thought he was Rajveer or knew that he was Sujal. She stopped thinking as was getting confused and started reading a file to finish important work.

Sujal has been working in the R&G office for the last two weeks and is trying to understand the business issues. He has read all files including business and accounts, and attended meetings with staff and investors. They are happy to see him in the office and investors have started showing interest in projects. He is avoiding Piyush and only discusses work when needed but has completely ignored Kashish. She has tried to talk to him by making a few excuses and Sujal told her to stay away from him.

He doesn't want to be near to her as she keeps reminding him that chose Piyush and not him. Also, his mind is focussed on business and Naina. Sujal was sitting in an office which used to be his but now felt it was an unknown room. He was playing with a pen on the table by moving it in circles while thinking how to know Naina's story as why she is in pain and always guards herself or gets confused when see him. But who will tell him, Alekh, maybe not as he is a stranger. His thoughts were broken when saw Kashish on the door. He stopped the pen movement and looked at her angrily. Kashish enters the cabin and stands near his table.

Kashish : "Sujal, tumhe office mae dekh kae acha laga".

Sujal (in sarcastic tone): "Kaash main bhi ye kah pata tumhe dekhkar".

Kashish (felt bad and looked down but saw him again) : "Mujhe laga tha, tum purani baato ko bhul chuke ho. Kya hum phir se dost nahi ban sakte....".

Sujal (scoffed) : "Mrs. Raheja, main purani baatein piche chorh chuka hu. Dost toh hum kabhi the hi nahi aur na bana chahta hu".

Kashish (with an evil smirk) : "Tumhe dekh kae toh nahi lagta, aaj bhi mujhe Piyush kae saath dekh nahi paate ho".

Sujal (irritatingly): "Mujhe lagta hain tumhe koi galatfahmi hui hain, Mrs. Raheja. Tum apne pati kae saath kush ho ya nahi mujhe koi fark nahi partha. (smirked) Shayad tum mujhe bhula nahi payi ho".

Kashish (angrily) : "Just shut up, Sujal. Main Piyush kae saath bahut khush hu. Tum toh aaj bhi akele ho, kyu koi ladki pasand nahi aayi mere baad ya aaj bhi mujhe wapas paana chhate ho".

Sujal (got up from the chair and said in a loud voice) : "Tum Piyush kae saath khush ho, ye mujhe bata rahi ho ya khud ko. Tum jaisi ladki ko maine pasand kiya ye meri bewakoofi thi. Tum na pyaar kar sakti ho, na dosti nibha sakti ho. (in deep voice) Kuch log aise hote hain jo apne pyaar kar liye roz jeete hain aur marte hain, unke jaane kae baad bhi unka intezaar karte hain. Par unse pyaar karna nahi chorte aur apne dosto ki khushi kae liye kuch bhi karte hain. Tum ye baat nahi samjhogi kyuki tum ek kamzor aur khudgarz insaan ho jo kisi kae liye lar nahi sakti".

Kashish in tears left his cabin and Sujal didn't stop her. He sits back on the chair relieved. He wondered why he didn't get affected by her tears or didn't feel bad when said those things to her. He was now sure that was over her and she has no value in his life. Sujal was surprised as to why he talked about Naina and her friends with her or he just compared her to Naina. But whatever it was at least she won't come back to talk to him. Kashish was crying in Piyush's cabin as he was outside.