Chapter 3 [Encounter]

Well here's the next chapter

=====

Sans headed home after a long day of doing anything necessary to suvive. Sans managed to land an job as a janitor in a grocery store. The pay was alright so it was a pretty fine job overall. He arrived home with his clothes being really dirty. Sans obviously only had a few clothing, a lot of it was things he found.

Sans sighs as he eyes towards the night sky. He was tinkering with materials. Obviously his father was an inventor as such he learned a lot of craftsmanship from him as he was technically his little assistant.

He looked toward to the finished gadgets he had made. There was a gun, tag, weaponry, capturing gadgets and a lot of other stuff.

Sans wore the quirk-nullifing gloves he had taken from his father's lab. A lot of the materials were already confiscated by the police but because of the fact that they don't know what a lot of it does. It was just left behind haphazardly. Sans obviously knew a lot of the stuff there, he was familiar with the items.

The gloves he wore was to ensure that whatever quirk was placed upon him wouldn't really affect him that much but obviously it was a trade-off, since it meant that he himself cannot use quirks. Anyways it didn't matter much, he's used to fighting quirkless by now. Considering how rarely he actually fought using his quirk cause it keeps eating up his energy, and if he's energy lowers he'll need food, but since he's broke he lessens the use of it. He wore the voice changing mask that he made and left.

It's another night, meaning another night of doing shit as a vigilante.

He discovered that the hero from last time was named Eraserhead, he knew this from the cops themselves. They were too noisy.

By the state of society, it's obvious as to why, crime rate is going up. Discrimination and basically limiting people as to what they can do solely based on their quirk. Then those who have the delightful luck to live either on top or around the middle sectors of the economy has this false sense of security because of the rampant heroes that vows to protect them. And if these heroes aren't able to protect them, they turn blinded with rage at the heroes.

How simple minded, it doesn't mean a hero says they can protect you, that they will be able to come immediately. They aren't the only person they need to help.

The world's a dangerous place, do what you can to survive, depending it in luck and figures won't help. That's a sick truth of the world Sans has experienced first hand.

Sans hopped from building to building, having his flip-phone in his hand. Just managing to awkwardly hijack through the street cams and watch.

After he patrols this part of Musufatsu, he'll go to the south side. That place known for being ever so dangerous. No sane person patrols the area in question. But was he ever sane from the beginning?

In the entire time of doing shit as a vigilante he grew accustomed to quite a few things. One being his terrible sleep schedule caused by a ton of factors. Two, how to gather information effectively. And third, was how to go and scavenge for shit.

Currently, he was dealing with yet another criminal gone rouge. Geez how many even are there?

Once he landed down to the ground after wrapping the vigilante up he immediately heard footsteps. A detective was nearing him. His name was Naomasa Tsukauchi, he knew that because of the noisy cops. Welp, he left a blue sticky note that wrote 'hello detective'

Why blue you may ask? It's literally the color he got from the garbage.

Immediately before the said detective turned around the corner he slips away into the rooftops.