!PUSSY OR TRASH BIN!

Lucy tried her best to do all the chores nicely, but Reena made everything hard for her, torturing her in between. She was exhausted and sore, but she knew she had to keep going.

After finishing the last chore, Reena called her into her room, after having a bath. She commanded Lucy to sit inside the cabinet in her dressing table. Lucy struggled to get in, but after a lot of efforts, she managed to make herself in.

Reena slapped her face and said, "Eat my pussy, Lucy." Lucy had never done this before, but she knew she had to obey. She lowered her head and started licking Reena's pussy, feeling the wetness and the taste of her.

She sucked on Reena's clit, feeling it get hard in her mouth. She licked and sucked, trying to please Reena. Reena moaned and pushed Lucy's head deeper, making her suck harder.

Lucy felt her own pussy getting wet, as she licked Reena's. She had never felt this before, but she knew it was normal. She kept sucking and licking, trying to please Reena.

After a while, Reena made Lucy come out of the cabinet, in doggy style. She pushed her finished lipstick in Lucy's ass, making her scream in pain. The pain was worse because the paper was already inside.

Lucy felt Reena's lipstick go deeper into her ass, making her cry. She had never felt this kind of pain before, but she knew she had to take it. She was Reena's cum dumpster, and she had to obey her.

Reena laughed and said, "You like it, don't you, Lucy?" Lucy didn't answer, but she knew Reena was right. She liked the pain and the humiliation, and she would do anything to please Reena.

Reena made Lucy get up and walk to the bathroom, with the lipstick still inside her ass. Lucy felt the pain and the humiliation, but she knew she had to keep going. She was Reena's cum dumpster, and she had to obey her.

As she walked to the bathroom, Lucy felt the lipstick go deeper into her ass, making her cry. Lucy bowed to Reena and thanked her "thanks master reena for making my worthless cunt a trash bin it's my honor to carry your lipstick in my trash bin"

Reena laughed and slapped her on cheeks "take this slap as ur reward my bitch" 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HOW WAS THE CHAPTER??

COMMENT TO ENCOURAGE ME!