~THE 2 TABLETS~

Reena made Lucy walk to the bathroom as Reena said her to do , with the lipstick still inside her ass. Lucy felt the pain and the humiliation, but she knew she had to keep going. She was Reena's cum dumpster, and she had to obey her.

As they walked to the bathroom, Reena said, "I want you to eat two tablets, Lucy. You have to eat them after lunch." Lucy didn't know what the tablets were for, but she knew she had to obey Reena.

Reena handed Lucy two small tablets, and Lucy put them in her pocket. She didn't know what they were for, but she knew she had to eat them.

When they got to the bathroom, Reena made Lucy take a shower .Reena allowed her to bath in bathroom because she was satisfied with her licking and she wanted to reward her!! Lucy was still feeling the pain from the lipstick in her ass, but she knew she had to take the shower.

As she showered, Lucy couldn't help but think about the tablets. She had no idea what they were for, but she knew she had to eat them. She wondered if they would make her feel strange or uncomfortable.

After the shower, Reena made Lucy get out of the bathroom and go to the kitchen. Lucy was still feeling the pain from the lipstick in her ass it was hurting so bad that she can't even walk properly, but she knew she had to keep going.

As they walked to the kitchen, Reena said, "I want you to eat your lunch, Lucy. You have to eat it all." Lucy didn't know what was in her lunch, but she knew she had to eat it.

When they got to the kitchen, Reena made Lucy sit. Reena commanded Lucy to eat 2 tablets after lunch. Lucy didn't know what they were, but she knew she had to obey. She ate them, feeling a strange sensation in her body.

As the day went on, Lucy started to feel hot and wet she was horny as fuck. She couldn't explain why, but she felt like she was going to explode. She tried to ignore it, but she couldn't help herself. She was horny and wet, and she didn't know what to do.

Reena laughed (evilly) and said, "I knew you would like that, Lucy." Lucy didn't know what she was talking about, but she knew she was right. Lucy was horny and wet, and she didn't know why.

Reena started to tease Lucy, telling her that she was going to make her do all sorts of things. 

Lucy didn't know what she meant, but she knew she was in for a wild ride. 

As the sun started to set, Reena commanded Lucy to go to the bathroom. Lucy didn't know what was going to happen, but she knew she had to obey. She went to the bathroom, feeling hot and wet.

When she got there, she saw Reena waiting for her. Reena smiled and said, "I knew you would be ready by now, Lucy." Lucy didn't know what she meant, but she knew she was right. She was ready, and she was going to do anything to please Reena.

As the night went on, Lucy started to feel more and more hot and wet. She couldn't explain why, but she knew she was in for a wild ride. 

Reena started to make Lucy do all sorts of things, from licking her pussy to eating her ass. 

Reena lifted her skirt and spread her legs, revealing her wet pussy. Lucy lowered her head and started licking Reena's pussy, feeling the wetness and the taste of her.

As she licked, Lucy felt her own pussy getting more wet, as she sucked on Reena's clit. She sucked and licked, trying to please Reena and the lady master spanked lucy's ass hard making it in a shade of red. Lucy moaned out of pain but chewed Reena's clit more wildly.

Reena moaned and pushed Lucy's head deeper, making her suck harder. Lucy felt her own pussy getting wetter and wetter she was already dripping, as she licked Reena's pussy.

Lucy didn't know what was happening, but she knew she was in for a wild ride. She was Reena's cum dumpster, and she would do anything to please her.

As the night went on, Lucy started to feel more and more hot and wet. She couldn't explain why, but she knew she was in for a wild ride.

----------------------------------------------

HOW WAS THE CHAPTER GUYSS??