!BOOBIES HURT!

When morning light peeked through Lucy's curtains, she groggily opened her eyes to an unfamiliar ache emanating from her chest. Fumbling blindly beneath her pillow, she encountered her tender breasts and let out an involuntary groan.

The pain intensified with even the slightest movement of her upper body. Groping clumsily for the pill bottles on her nightstand, Lucy snatched one open and gulped down her usual dose without hesitation, praying the pills would offer some relief. For a moment, they dulled the throbbing.

Still sore but resigned, she dragged herself from bed, dressing hastily. House chores awaited despite the lingering soreness of every limb. Her abused breasts bounced uncomfortably against the fabric of her top, making her flinch as she hurried through each tedious task.

Mid-afternoon found Lucy struggling through yet another chore - vacuuming the living room. Pausing to empty the overflowing dust bin, she froze at Reena's sudden appearance behind her, eye

Lucy winced as Reena grabbed her sore breasts roughly, squeezing and twisting the tender flesh. She cried out in pain, trying to pull away, but Reena held her firmly in place.

"What's wrong, slut? Your tits hurt?" Reena sneered cruelly. "Too bad. I think they need some extra attention."

Without warning, Reena slapped Lucy's breasts hard, making her jerk and whimper. The sharp sting radiated through her chest, making her eyes water. Reena continued to abuse Lucy's sensitive breasts, pinching and slapping them mercilessly.

"I bet these fat udders are aching for slaps," Reena taunted, giving Lucy's nipples a vicious twist. "Too bad there's no teat to relieve the pressure. You'll just have to suffer until I decide otherwise."

Lucy shuddered and sobbed as Reena tortured her tender flesh, each cruel twist and slap sending fresh agony coursing through her veins. The
Lucy shuddered as Reena twisted her sore nipples brutally, making her see stars. "Please Mistress, no more! My tits are so sore already!" she begged pathetically.

"Aww, does my little slut have engorged udders?" Reena mocked cruelly. "Well tough luck. You'll just have to endure until I decide they've been punished enough."

To Lucy's dismay, Reena retrieved a pair of heavy clamps from her toy drawer. The vicious looking metal jaws gleamed menacingly in the light as Reena snapped them closed with a sadistic smirk.

"Hold still now," she purred threateningly. "Wouldn't want to accidentally rip those tender teats completely off..."

Lucy bit back a scream as Reena clamped the brutal device around her left nipple, squeezing the sensitive bud painfully. Droplets of blood welled up from where the sharp edges dug into her delicate flesh. A strangled whimper tore from her
Reena snatched the lead connected to the clamp around Lucy's breast, giving it a sharp tug. 

"Come along, slut. Time to earn your keep."

Stumbling after her cruel mistress, Lucy winced with each jarring step, the heavy clamp swaying and tugging cruelly at her tortured teat. Reena led the way to the barn where the cows lowed restlessly, sensing the arrival of their milker.

"On your knees," Reena commanded brusquely, shoving Lucy down into the hay. The rough straw prickled uncomfortably against Lucy's skin as she sank to her knees before the first docile cow.

Grabbing a bucket, Reena positioned it beneath the udders and squeezed one of the teats rhythmically. Fat globs of warm milk sprayed forth, splattering against the metal sides of the receptacle. The cow swished her tail contentedly, clearly enjoying the relief of having her aching breasts drained.

Lucy watched miserably through

Reena tightened the clamp on Lucy's nipple cruelly, wringing a choked moan from the suffering girl's lips. "Time to show these lazy udders who's boss," Reena purred viciously.

 "Unless you'd rather spend the whole day on your knees worshipping my feet instead, slut?"

Biting back a sob, Lucy dutifully grasped the next cow's teat, ignoring the way her abused body protested the degrading act. Reena forced the terrified girl to squeeze the swollen udders rhythmically, milk spraying painfully into Lucy's eyes and open mouth with every pull.

"This is so humiliating!" Lucy blubbered between coughs and spasms of agony, choking on the foul-tasting liquid. Reena only laughed sadistically, twisting the clamp even tighter. Droplets of blood trickled down Lucy's chest as the brutal device cut into her flesh.

"You're nothing but a filthy milk slut," Reena said
Reena's foot lashed out suddenly, catching Lucy squarely in the gut. The startled girl crumpled to the floor with a choked gasp, landing hard on her clamped breasts. 

Agonized screams tore from Lucy's throat as the vicious device dug deeper into her tortured flesh, drawing beads of blood.

"Not so fast, slut," Reena sneered, dangling a skipping rope teasingly. "I wasn't done with you yet. Twenty skips and maybe I'll consider easing up on those aching udders of yours."

Tears streaming down her face, Lucy gingerly rose to her feet, the clamp swinging sickeningly with each movement. Grasping the offered rope, she began to hop awkwardly, wincing with every bounce. Each impact sent fresh waves of anguish radiating through her abused chest.

By the tenth skip, Lucy could barely stifle her sobs, her tender breasts throbbing in time with her pounding heart. The cruel
Reena kicked Lucy again, laughing sadistically as the screaming slut stumbled forward, collapsing painfully onto her ravaged teats. Lucy gasped for breath, the heavy clamp grinding into her soft flesh cruelly, tears leaking from her pain-blasted eyes.

 Through her misery, the anguished slave girl became aware of a new sensation - the lewd squelch and sucking noises emanating from between her legs...

It couldn't be - and yet the growing warmth there testified to the impossible fact: despite the hell she endured, Lucy was...excited? 

The stimulation proved too much. Droplets of cum welled from her spasming pussy, smearing down trembling thighs as shame and unwanted arousal warred in the wretched creature formerly known as Lucy...

"You depraved cow! Sobbing and gushing at the same time," Reena crowed cruelly. "Admit it slut - being punished by your Mistress just gets you hot." Gripping Lucy's chin hard

Reena twisted Lucy's face towards her, forcing the degraded girl to meet her cruel gaze. Tears and drool mingled on Lucy's cheeks, dripping down onto her swollen, abused tits.

"Yes Mistress!" Lucy wailed between agonized sobs and gasping breaths. "Being beaten and tormented makes my slutty cunt throb with lust! Ohhhh!"

"And now you've ruined another outfit with your slutty squirting," Reena tutted mockingly. Grabbing a fistful of Lucy's greasy blonde hair, Reena yanked her head back and shoved her tearstained face inches from the dripping patch of arousal on her skirt. "Lick it up, whore. Lap up the juices leaking from my cunt."

Choking back another agonized moan, Lucy obediently extended her tongue, lapping slavishly at the rancid evidence of Reena's excitement. The salty tang of feminine arousal coated the trembling