𝖢𝖬𝖧 :: 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗌𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗇.

Seokmin walked with chan. The younger babbling about different topics, switching from one to another. Seokmin just listened smiling at the younger giggle telling a story about how him and seungkwan had a fight.

"Chan," the mentioned one looked up humming. "You shouldn't fight with him.. you know his anger issues," Chan holded his laugh but pretended to be scared. "Oh no! I'm so scared! Hyung, Hyung, save me~!"

Seokmin laughed at the youngers act. "Silly." He said lightly flicking chans forehead to which he grumbled. Chan munched on his cookie and seokmin couldn't help but pinch his cheeks while the younger giggled. Chan would stay as his therapist.

"Oh yeah hyung, did you know that kwan is moving in with hansol? Yes, I likely forced him, but don't worry it's because I wanna stay with you.. it's been a long time since I saw you. I know I've been clingy but you still love me, right?"

Seokmin comprehended what chan just said. 'Kwannie is moving out?' He thought to himself. Yes it was true that they saw each other like three years ago until seokmin had to move to daegu to study. And yes it was true he was also clingyu like a cat.

"Of course I do, is that even a question? Who doesn't love channie is bad!" Seokmin said side-hugging chan who giggled. Seokmin pinched chans cheeks to which the younger just smiled at, with no complaints.

"I guess I'm bad for not liking chan then."

The duo looked behind them to see seungkwan walking with soonyoung. Chan glared at seungkwan and the other just smiled, a sarcastic one. "You.. I don't care who wants to be loved by you? Huh?"

Seungkwan smirked walking up to chan face-to-face. Their heights matched just seungkwan being a bit taller. "Hansol does, my pet does, the girl who has a crush on me does. What about you, single pringle?"

The both glared at eachother while soonyoung and seokmin watched. "Chan don't-" but before seokmin could finish chan rolled his eyes. "I'm loved by many. I get love letters every day."

Soonyoung pulled seungkwan back and seokmin pulled chan. "It's a stupid fight.." Seokmin said and both chan and seungkwan fixed their posture. Chan puffed out his cheeks and seungkwan started a conversation.

"Where were you heading? Isn't school over?" Seungkwan asked and seokmin smiled. "Chan wants to take me to the basketball court." Soonyoung and seungkwan muffled their laughs.

"Aren't you forgetting something?" Seungkwan asked with a raised eye-brow. "Ahaha! Let's get going," seokmin nodded. "Where are you going?" Seokmin asked the duo infront of him. "Same as you, hansol wanted to meet seungkwan or the other way around."

The four randomly started a conversation. It was mostly seokmin and soonyoung laughing here and there while seungkwan and chan fought eachother. When the court door was in sight chan quickly covered seokmins eyes to which the other was confused.

"Chan?" Seokmin asked hearing giggles in the background. "Damn your short." Chan ignored seungkwan and answered. "Hyung, wait a bit and keep walking i won't hurt, I promise." Seokmin hesitated a bit before nodding.

Chan opened the door and seokmin was just being walked by seungkwan since he was holding seokmins hand. Chan sat seokmin down on one of the chairs before opening seokmins eyes.

Seokmin saw seungkwan having love eyes for hansol and just sat, confused. Chan giggled and seokmin followed chans eyes leading to..

Joshua.

"Hyung, this is why I wanted to bring you." Chan said with an evil smile and seokmin looked at Chan with lips parted. Chan and his evil ideas were back. Seokmin mentally slapped himself. 'I forgot.. stupid me.'

Joshua who was paying attention to practice didn't notice the court door opening and closing. Him and his teammates were busy playing since the tournament was very close. When Joshua scored a ball he took a deep breath.

With his jersey he wiped his face, revealing his abs. Girls would go crazy just to see them. Since he was thirsty he was about to take water but noticed four faces sitting on the chairs one of them being his omega.

Without hesitation he walked up to them. Soonyoung too busy playing with chan. Seungkwan and hansol God knows where. And finally seokmin looking down fidgeting his fingers.

"Hey." The three looked up and Joshua noticed how Chan was grinning ear to ear. Soonyoung amazed by joshua since he saw his abs. And seokmin with a nervous expression. He will surely kill Chan after this.

"Oh! Hello, hyung. How was practice?" Chan asked as soonyoung secretly slipped out of there to meet his boyfriend. Seokmin pinched chans butt to which the younger winced, pouting.

"Yes, Chan. Practice Is hard.. but I'll manage. What're you doing here?" Joshua asked chan ruffling his hair. He was definitely Joshua's son. "Hyungg! Im not a baby!" Chan said giggling.

"Oh yeah. Sorry Min and shua.. I arranged a place for you to meet up, with me. Uh.. how do I say this, well. There's this girl, she's a beta. She's so pretty! And I just asked her out and said, my hyung, Min who's taken will join me with his boyfriend for a double date!"

Seokmin looked at Chan with horror. Boyfriend? Since when!? Unless.. "And the boyfriend is shua hyung!" Joshua smiled, not minding if he would act as seokmin's boyfriend. That was his future plan anyway.

"Sure, of course I'd join."

'Chan is so gonna die..'