𝖢𝖬𝖧 :: 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗍𝗐𝗈.

📍𝘭𝘪𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘩𝘰𝘱𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘣𝘰𝘰𝘬 𝘵𝘰 𝘨𝘦𝘵 500 𝘷𝘰𝘵𝘦𝘴 :<

₪₪

Seokmin looked at window and sighed before looking at his book drinking warm milk. It was raining and he forgot to bring his umbrella.

"Let's just try.."

Seokmin stood up putting his books inside his bag before exiting his class. There was barely a person, of course. It was cloudy and everyone knew it'll rain buy seokmin was in a rush so he forgot.

He looked at the sky before clutching his bag about to take a step but heard some people behind him. He stood at the side not looking up so the people could leave.

"Mingyu! C'mere, your friend is here!" Seokmin looked up seeing it were mingyu's team players. He smiled at them and saw mingyu coming while holding wonwoo's wrist who was shy.

The couple looked up to see seokmin smiling. "Hey, Seokmin. Long time no see." Wonwoo said walking up to the other omega who chuckled. "Hey, wonwoo."

Mingyu's teammates said bye to mingyu and wonwoo before taking their umbrellas and disappearing in the rain.

"Why are you here though?" Mingyu and and seokmin laughed. "I was waiting for the rain to finish so I could go back to my dorm." Mingyu and wonwoo both frowned.

"We can take you." Wonwoo said and mingyu nodded.

"It's fine!"

"I insist!"

"Gyu please, I will be okay."

"But—"

Seokmin made a sad pouty face and both mingyu and wonwoo felt bad. "Ugh. Fine. But you better call us if you get sick, or else." Mingyu threatened seokmin who hugged him. "Yeah yeah."

Seokmin watched as the both disappeared in the rain talking. He then sat down, bored. The rain looked like it wasn't gonna stop soon. He sighed feeling cold.

After like thirty minutes he got tired and stood up about to walk in the rain. He looked up to the sky which was cloudy before taking a deep breath.

He started running quickly knowing well it'll take seven minutes to reach by running. He panted as he ran. He was already soaked so he just started walking, tired of running.

After a while he reached the dorms. He was soaked, wet and cold, he'd definitely catch a cold or have a fever. The guard saw him and was shook his head.

"Come in, seokmin."

The guard said and seokmin nodded taking shelter. He walked up the stairs and finally reached his dorm. He shared it with seungkwan since the younger didn't want to live far way from school but he was gone for a few weeks.

The apartment was dead silent only seokmins footsteps were heard. Seokmin quickly put his waterproof bag on the couch before quickly heading to the bathroom, tired.

As soon as seokmin took a warm shower he already had a headache. He didn't want to eat so he just went to bed holding his head. He layed down and uncomfortably fell asleep.