𝖢𝖬𝖧 :: 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗍𝖾𝗇.

Seokmin rushed to the hospital, his footsteps quick and firm. He walked up to the receptionist and panted. He looked down and saw a female worker doing her business. He tapped on the counter and got her attention, "Yes?" Seokmin took a deep breath before answering. "Lee Jung Chan."

Seokmin was already near to Chan's room after what had happened. Joshua and Seungcheol were really gonna get some scolding. He had founded out from Jeonghan, Whom he'd thanked. When he saw the poor guy, Songho. He was in bandges and Bleeding severally. Seokmin rubbed his temples thinking why in the hell Joshua would do that.

He opened the room door and saw Chan being fed by Joshua. 'Excuse me, Aren't you the guy who brought him here? Get up from that damn chair before I rip your knuckles off, that's my seat!' Seokmin thought as he glared at Joshua who didn't notice his presence until Chan called out to him.

"Seokmin Hyung! You're finally here," Chan said louder then he anticipated but Seokmin didn't mind. He rushed to Chan hugging him. Seokmin glared at Joshua who smiled, nervous. "Min.. You're suffocating me!" Chan said pushing seokmin off, a bit. Seokmin was finally gonna start scolding the both but Chan started first.

"Y'know Shua-Hyung was so cool!" Seokmin looked at Chan in horror but the  younger kept on going and rambling about how strong the punches were and how many times Joshua had hit that one side. Seokmin furrowed his eyebrows looking at joshua. "I.. It was because we're uh, enemies!"

"Joshua, You beat the poor guy up till he couldn't breath!" Joshua was the one furrowing his eyebrows now. ''It was just a small fight.." Seokmin looked at joshua who looked a bit angry right now. "Joshua.. Can you tell me the reason to why you beat him up?"

Seokmin and Joshua weren't close, yes—that's true— but he felt bad for the guy. And he also needed a reason to why Joshua would beat up someone so hard to the point they couldn't breath? Even Chan at the scene fainted. Seokmin rubbed his temples but the next words from joshua shook him.

"He disrespected my omega, which is you." Seokmin looked at Joshua eye to eye. They both held eye-contact until seokmin broke it. "Damn, Get me the popcorn at this point.." Chan said.

Seokmin looked at him and was about to yell at him when the doctor came. The three looked at her and she smiled. "Okay, Lee Chan. The fainting wasn't severe and you're good to go." Chan obligated and stood up bowing to the doctor.

As Chan was wearing his shoes Seokmin thought about what Joshua had said. "He disrespected my omega, which is you." Seokmin blushed lightly at the fact Joshua had beat up someone —for him— the thought was weird to him.

"Hyung, I'm done." Chan said standing between seokmin and joshua. The three walked out of the room and seokmin went to the registration to pay. The other two watched him confused.

"Lee Chan's payment..?" He told the registration worker. He looked around the hospital and then only noticed it was the famous expensive hospital. Fuck, how'd he pay for this. "Sir, it's already payed for," seokmin was about to speak but someone else did. "Okay."

Joshua pulled seokmin back smiling at him. "I did it." Seokmin's lips parted. "And, you don't need to pay back. I'll tell you this again; you're my omega so I'll do it just for you." Seokmin gulped while Joshua smiled at him warmly.

"Don't flirt here, Its bad especially if it's you hong joshua flirting with the one I mentioned earlier." The two heard a voice which wasn't Chan. Joshua clenched his fists ready to punch him. It was infact Songho.

"Oh, How would you understand? Haven't found your omega or people just hate being near a person with a high ego?" Joshua replied with a sarcastic smile while Chan and Seokmin watched the scene unfold.

Songho laughed a hint of anger audible in it. "You're funny. But, I'm waiting for someone as pretty as these two." Joshua rolled his eyes. "These two sure don't wanna feel that," Chan furrowed his eyebrows.

Before Seokmin could stop Chan from doing anything; Chan jabbed his finger onto Songho's chest. "First of all, Back the hell away from Seokmin-Hyung. Secondly, who in their right brain would like you? Sorry, But, No- you're not getting anywhere near me!"

Songho watched Chan anger evident. Before he could say anything Joshua did. "Next time, take my advice." Joshua smirked while an angry Chan took Seokmin's hand dragging him away.

Joshua left as well, a proud smile—which was for Chan— playing on his lips. As he saw the duo he looked for he smiled. Chan was quite until his eyes went wide as he gulped staring at the two.

"Uh.. H-Hyung, I'll have to get going. I have plans somewhere today!" Seokmin blinked thrice before questioning Chan. "Do you really have plans? Why so suddenly?"

'Can I tell you that I have no plans? Because hyung, I want you two to go together which is.. romantic.' Chan blushed internally. "Of course hyung! I.. have with Seungkwan, I almost forgot about it.."

"Seungkwan?" Seokmin repeated, clearly shocked. "Well, hyung I'll go!" Seokmin sighed before nodding. Joshua's alpha was so happy and so was Seokmin's omega.

As they sat on Joshua's car Joshua started a conversation. "Ignore Songho, his mind doesn't exist." Seokmin nodded. "After that.. yeah," Joshua smiled before starting the car

"Next week, I planned a date in a museum. Do you want to go?" Seokmin eyes sparkled. Of course he'd go, he loved museums. Seokmin thought if he had any plans next week; Other then tutoring, no.

"Next week what day?" Seokmin asked and Joshua replied, "Tuesday. Four PM." Seokmin nodded. His schedule was clear that day. "Sure, I'm free that day." Joshua nodded before parking the car.

It was already night and the breeze was cool as seokmin and joshua stepped out. They were infront of the dorm building. "Thanks for the ride." Seokmin said. "Of course, ask me anytime. If you have my number, then call." Seokmin nodded.

As Seokmin was about to greet the guard Joshua said, "Next week, dress up nicely. You look good in anything though." Seokmin blushed madly because Joshua was whispering it right into his earlobe.

"My omega."