𝖢𝖬𝖧 :: 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖿𝗈𝗎𝗋.

✦; 💌 [ 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘪𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘣𝘰𝘰𝘬 𝘪𝘴𝘯𝘵 𝘨𝘰𝘰𝘥 ? ]

₪₪

Seokmin eyelids were heavy as the professor teached them about the heat cycles, he knew he should listen due to him since he was an omega but he had stayed up all night studing.

"...and, yes! The omega heat cycle is longer for younger omegas' you'll have to use suprements to or for the heat cycle to stop, taking too much might be necessary but, it might cause problems—"

The professor stopped when one of the students asked a question. "But how many suprements should we take? What would happen?" The professor smiled sitting down, comfortable.

"Well if it's important like, being in an inappropriate place or in public you should take almost three or two and, well what would happen? You might be asleep for hours or days though it almost.."

Seokmin payed attention to what the professor said. "Six to seven hours or two days and remember sometimes the suprements might not work."

The bell ringed and seokmin started packing his bags wondering when his heat might start. He already had gotten his heat when he was fifteen and well.. things were bad at the second day giving him trauma, that's why he didn't want a mate except, him.

"Don't overthink but the answer is next month but I don't know precisely when."

Seokmin nodded to his inner omega. He walked through the hallways and reached his locker keeping his bag inside taking out books, books for his tutoring which he'd agreed to.

"Hey, Min!" Seokmin looked behind and widened his eyes seeing who is was, Chan. "Chan!? When did you come back??" Seokmin asked hugging him tightly making the younger chuckle.

"Yesterday." Chan replied and seokmin broke the hug lightly hitting his head. "And you didn't tell me?" Seokmin asked frowning. "Jeonghan-hyung said it would be a surprise!"

Seokmin rolled his eyes. "I still don't know who your jeonghan is.." Seokmin said smiling. "Hyung! He's my cousin, I told you." Seokmin sighed. "Ah, I forgot.." Seokmin lied, teasing the younger who knew.

"Hyung~" Chan whined and seokmin patted his head. "Oh right, mingyu hyung told me to tell you to meet outside school his friend arranged a place for us.

Seokmin nodded but then wandered into thoughts, "okay but I'll leave at six to tutor." Chan smiled. "You finally tutor? Okay but don't worry we'll leave at five cmon it's only three."

After seokmin was done he followed Chan who held his hand throughout the whole walk. The both finally reached outside the gate and saw mingyu talking with a boy seokmin didn't knew but Chan did, after all he knew many people.

"Seokmin's here!" Chan yelled out and seokmin wasn't shocked when he saw seungkwan and hansol but he didn't know half of the people o he was waiting for them to introduce themselves.

"Oh hey, seokmin, you're friend mingyu told me about you. Seungcheol by the way." The guy with cherry lips introduced himself first and seokmin smiled. "Hey Seungcheol."

One of the guys came up to him. Seokmin looked up at him seeing that he looked really calm but the guy holding his hand didn't. The other guy had cat-like eyes seemingly like wonwoo.

"Hey, I'm minghao, call me hao. Nice meeting you seokmin." Seokmin smiled back. "Hey min- hao. Nice meeting you too." Seokmin replied, smiling.

Chan pulled out a boy from behind the other boys holding his hand tightly whilst giving him a side eye, "this one here is hannie-hyung." Chan said backing away from him.

"Hey, jeonghan don't mind Chan he's uh.. stupid." Seokmin said and jeonghan nodded. "Of course, what can I expect from a dino?" Seokmin holded in his laugh.

"Introduction ugh. Let's get going! Shua is probably waiting outside that food place right now.." Chan yelled grabbing seungcheol and jeonghan making them bump onto each other.

"Chan!" Both seungcheol and jeonghan, who were close, yelled. "Stupid, cheollie let's go." Seokmin heard jeonghan say who left sassily with seungcheol.

"That name.." Seokmins inner omega talked but seokmin gave no reply due to him being surrounded with nine people right now so he just shook his head following Chan.

"Min, you should find a mate soon. Me and noonie had the best time, we can have a double date!" Seungkwan suddenly had said while walking side by side with seokmin.

"Kwan, you know the reason." Seokmin mumbled and seungkwan rolled his eyes. "Blah Blah, it's been years! Ugh forget it." Seokmin saw seungkwan puff out his cheeks.

"Ay, calm down. Maybe, maybe I'll find someone." Seokmin said and saw seungkwan grin. "Yes! Well then don't keep me waiting." Seokmin nodded at his best friends words.

"Ouch! Move!" Seokmin saw chan come between seungkwan and himself and seungkwan yelled at him. "What's up with the tea?" Chan ignored seungkwan who rolled his eyes.

"Nothing." Seokmin replied and saw chan nod. "Well then we're here!" Chan yelled and seokmin saw a food place and went inside. He felt something weird, excitement but he wasn't excited, what?

He saw a guy with a leather jacket sitting alone watching his phone but looked up and seokmin remembered him, joshua? Seokmin thought.

"Heya! You're here." Joshua high-fived seungcheol who smirked and he hugged jeonghan tight getting a glare from seungcheol. He greeted all of the and finally came up to seokmin. He then suddenly smirked.

"Our omega, it's him."

"Our alpha.. seok.. our alpha!"

Seokmin, wide eyed. Shocked.

Joshua, smirking. Excited.