𝖢𝖬𝖧 :: 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗌𝗂𝗑.

Joshua sucked on a lollipop, bored. He'd been waiting for his omega for about thirty minutes now, yet there wasn't a sign of the younger. "There a difference in time learning." He reminded himself.

He was outside the collage, leaning on his motorcycle. Seungcheol told him that if he was so tired of class he could go find himself someone and not annoy him and joshua went serious.

He saw students walking out. Mostly girls eyed him and sqeaked, "oh my gosh! He's so hot!" But Joshua ignored them. He also ignored the look they gave to his motorcycle.

Behind some girls he saw seokmin walking side by side with seungkwan who was talking about something. "Found you." Joshua smirked looking at seokmin.

He waited for seokmin to get close. And as soon as seokmin did Joshua walked up to seokmin. The younger hadn't noticed him but when he did He gulped.

"Oh." Was all seungkwan said and smirked remembering what chan told him, hong jisoo is seokmins alpha. "Hyung, I'll get going you can.. spend time with him." He said and saw horror in seokmins eyes.

"I.." Seokmin had no words as he watched seungkwan leave with an evil grin. He took a deep breath not facing the alpha who was staring intently at him.

"Hey," seokmin looked at joshua who was looking at him back. "Yes?" He asked in a small voice. "I have some things to ask you but I'll ask somewhere else, right now we're getting looks."

Seokmin looked around them and saw the attention and furrowed his eyebrows confused. "Yeah.." Seokmin said following Joshua who took his to his motorcycle.

Joshua patted on the seat and seokmin blinked thrice. "I'm sensitive to loud noises." Seokmin said and Joshua smiled. "I remember, don't worry we'll just talk." Seokmin nodded.

"You and I are mates right?" Seokmin bit his lip. Joshua sighed. "Let's talk somewhere else." Joshua took out his cellphone and called someone. "In the collage's parking lot, next to a black motorcycle."

Joshua turned off his phone flashing a smile. "My driver will be here shortly, in about a minute. He right around the corner." Seokmin just nodded not facing the alpha while Joshua checked him out.

Seokmin could only bite his lip as Joshua kept eyeing him. 'He's staring..' seokmin thought, flustered. Not even chan eyed him this much when they first met.

"Don't mind me looking at you, it's not to make you uncomfortable or anything I was just checking my omega out." Joshua smirked at the last words he said while seokmin bit his lip even harder.

Soon the driver came and both seokmin and joshua got into the car. In the whole drive Joshua was filled with curiosity while seokmin was nervous.

They reached a V.I.P restaurant and seokmin was jaw dropped. Joshua walked inside as if walking inside his room. Joshua made seokmin follow him until they had a seat.

After they sat and Joshua ordered he just keep looking at seokmin and soon broke the silence.

"You and I are mates, right?" He asked the same question as before and seokmin finally looked up to joshua and let out a sigh before saying, "Yes we are.."

"So why did you run away last time?" Seokmin was nervous about this exact situation. "Uh.. I needed to tutor," seokmin lied but not fully, it was a half lie. "You tutor?" Joshua asked and seokmin nodded.

"Wow, you must be smart." Seokmin awkwardly smiled. "Thank you.. I guess?" Seokmin replied and soon the waiter came handing milkshakes to seokmin and joshua.

"I'd be honest, I wasn't expecting my mate to be a male.. but if it's you I might be bisexual." Seokmin furrowed his eyebrows trying to not let his blush be seen.

"And also, if I'm your mate - alpha - I'll take care of you,'' seokmin shook his head at Joshua words, "no.." Seokmin saw how Joshua furrowed his eyebrows. "What do you mean by that?"

"Uh, I'm not ready to mate with you and I.. wont," Joshua smile dropped and eyes darkened but he wasn't angry nor sad. "Why not, I'm fine with you rejecting me to be honest but I do need a reason."

Seokmin gulped. The alpha looked really scary but no hints of anger nor sadness or happiness so what was the look? His eyes holded an emotion seokmin couldn't guess nor pinpoint, he took a breath before answering.

"I am waiting.''

Seokmin answered left Joshua even more confused then he already was. "Huh? Can you elaborate?" Seokmin sighed before taking a sip of the milkshake seemingly trying to avoid the question yet he answered.

"We're not so close, I can't tell you.." Joshua nodded before standing up, "Sure, I'll get going then but before that let me take you home, please." Seokmin opened his mouth to answer but his omega made himself nod.

He stood up not before finishing the milkshake. He followed Joshua to the car parked and took a seat, Joshua was unfairly quite which made Seokmin confused but he ignored it.

Seok, I'm waiting too..