Warning

I would like to welcome you very much for giving it a try but before that, I would introduce some contents in this tale that might not be appropriate for some of the readers.

The story contains themes involving blood, gore, smoking, drinking, cannibalism, underworld, sexual content, human-trafficking, and diverse sexuality. (No hate, I hope and would request from readers)

If you find these topics off, then I wouldn't force you to read and continue.

Supernatural beings and topics would be based completely on fiction and my own imagination. The events in the story would be all a figment of my world, hoping not to offense other's belief and notions which contradicts my cooked-up folklores.

Feel free to comment but use decent speech for formality and respect, discarding negative and hurting words. No one is stopping you from expression, just give some respect and would whole-hearty hug advises coming from my lovely readers.

For a little content-

The female protagonist, Liliane would have a relationship with opposite gender in future but it depends on me and you guys, whether we want a romantic scenario in a survival hunt or not.

There will be a male protagonist but it seriously depends on how the story would unfold, then I would decide to let him live or die like others. I would appreciate your help with this decision in the future.

------------- Last thing -------------

All rights to the images, music, clips, and other materials used belong to their respective owners. I do not claim ownership over any third-party content used. The original storyline, characters and plot is mine. Any sensitive topic you found relating would be a pure coincidence and not to hurt sentiments of the readers.