Tick-Tick 2

THE DEEPEST SECRETS

"What will you do if a zombie bites you?" the pondering little visitor investigates with every guide or employee of the museum. Few brushed off the question while others went with the flow to satisfy the child's curiosity by humbly stating the first thing that crossed their adult mind.

"So, this is the kid." Liliane sighs within herself and examines the room she was in charged with to supervise- Section A09. It rested in the southern wing, homing several ancient artifacts of varying supernatural beings, for specimen the talons of Werewolves, skin-shield of Ogres, bronze weapons of Centaur, enchanting dust of Faery's wings, dried scales of Mer-peoples and scrolls of Witches and Wizards yet to be decipher lies beyond the inaccessible glass panel.

All these artifacts of unpriceable belongings were treasured by the wolf-blooded mayor and his ruling party even after being conscious that most of them were fake. A museum securing fraud assets. Worth guarding... the irony is amusing itself.

"Mysty, are the preparations done?" Liliane inquires as a young brunette passes by towards the exist of the wing. The lady with a small frame and double eyelids decked with excessive makeup halts her motions and beamed at the sight of Liliane while answering-

"No worries. Grey got it under-control."

"Wait." Liliane nearly yelled but suppressed her tone to avoid glances from the tourists, who were either busy with the small curious boy or the fake delighting treasures. "Grey too is coming. Who told him? This was a girl's cloak-and-dagger." 

"Well..."

"What is it. Blurt out already or I have a access to knife in my lunch bag that will clear your hypoglossal nerve. And you wouldn't like the sight of blood... Trust me, lady, I'm familiar with hunt because of my blood."

Mysty clears her throat and explains hesitantly, covering her neck with one hand while stepping back from an experienced butcher, "D-Don't get mad but when I invited Odette on your behalf, she invited Grey, who invited Newt-"

Liliane's face cracks off a unpleasant smile, cutting Mysty off in the middle of her sentence. She clenched her jaw with a torching gape, closed fist placed roughly on the nearby desk and murmurs after heaving a sigh while tapping her index finger on the desk, "-Where is she." 

She couldn't help it as anger triumph over tranquility and her feet tracked off to find the culprit of the new mess after Mysty revealed the culprit's whereabouts while squirming away at the same time.

Why did she invite the person she avoids daily in her life?  The only one who gets on her nerves and is responsible for her guilt and regret. Liliane demands as she leaves her post and passerby notices her absence and the flowing rage's aura

The employees and on-duty guards shudders with fright and ignores their comrade's absence while on duty, labelling this as a daily scenario. They were familiar with this sort of recklessness as the weakly hot news in Northpass's museum includes two best friend's conflict. Their fights are always the first post on the website- Hot-Hours-Of-Museum.

'Oh Lord.' Mysty pities over a certain someone before following the storm marching off to confront the so-called receptionist silently with worry written on her face. 'You are cooked, Odette. I will dig your grave with flowers adorned on it just like you wanted. I really hope you were born as a cat with nine lives.'  

-

-

"There she is!" Odette yells after noticing a cold face stepping inside the lobby where awaits a near commotion between two friends. She was giggling along with a staff member as there were no visitors or someone to attend to, but a hot gossip urging to be discussed within the staff was on the tongue of her favorite gossiping aunt, who works as a janitor. Janitors have the best tea to spill.