Chapter 2

[Target POV]

"Yeah... Yeah you do."
"well y aintcha al hppy n shit abot it i mean like the otp broo!!"
"SB take a moment to notice how Walmart would have no interest in me whatsoever."
"OOOOH CME OOOON I JST SAID I KNO MY SHT AND YUR DOIN THIS SHIT??! GODDAMN TARGT!!"
"Just saying, Starbucks. Juuuuust saying."

[Walmart POV]

"and then f21 was all like ragin' n shit over losing on cod and it was the best!"
"Aaaaw man I wish I was there aha. That would have been so perfect to witness that because I know how she gets! Haha!"
I was talking to GS about some random stuff, we're good friends and all so I thought we should hang out for a bit. ...Kinda wondering if Candycane isn't too pissed off because of me. If the next time I see him and he literally comes up to me and slaps me I won't be surprised. Haha.
"oh and do you know how tg is? he seemed pretty angry with ya on twitter."
"I haven't seen him since. I'm just gonna make a guess and say he's at home. Like most of the time."
Yeah now I'm staring to think that Target is veeeery pissed at me.
"maybe sb has seen 'em? tg usually hangs out with sb."
"Oh yeah, maybe we should ask her in a sec?"
"how about right now? i'm gonna text her."
"Alrighty."
"...alright she said shes with tg right now and hes pretty mad at you."
"Ah, fuck. Well one point for me for making him angry, again. I can't even keep track of my points now."
"hah, maybe you should check on him?"
"Naaah... He doesn't like to see me after I piss him off."
"alright, see ya later then wm!"
"See ya!"
~~~~~~~
A/N: Fun fact, the only way to know Walmart is serious when he says something is when he doesn't refer to Target as Candycane when talking to Target. Also Walmart never says Target's nickname in front of others because Walmart knows how pissed he gets. Now aaaannnyyywaaaayyyysss I'LL MAKE A NEW CHAPTER TOMORROW YEE