Chapter 8

[Walmart POV]

[Meanwhile after the game was called off and Starbucks is now telling Walmart the thing]

"Okay so what the fuck is this thing because if Target quit the game because of it, it must be something that's not to be joked about."
"okay first of all you're like the last person he'd want to say this to so anyways here I go-"
"Wait why am I the last?"
"youll see why just stfu!"
"now anyways, target likes you."
"Wait wait wait, which type of like."
"I'm pretty fuckin sure you have the right type of like in your head"
"Holy fuckinG SHIT"
"yeah so now you know 'the thing'"
"I am now thinking of a valid response."
"there's no right response for this since he's not here"
"Wait, shit where did he go."
"I dunno??"
"Goddammit I need to go find him because this must have fucking crazy for him, and I know he can go way past the line with the stuff he does."
"oh shit that's right you need to go find him"
"'YOU need go find him'?! WHY ONLY ME?!"
"because you're the only one he likes. after what I did he wouldn't wanna see me."
"...Yeah you got a point, I'll go find him."

[Walmart POV]

"I'm going to fucking die out here alone."
I am now outside. For what reason? Because no one would have to see me. And I think I walked far enough since I'm just sitting by a cliff where the ocean lies at the bottom of it. And now I don't really care about anything. I just want to fucking kill everyone. Starbucks probably already told Walmart by now. And soon after she'll get drunk by pitting alcohol in her coffee. I know her but no one knows me. Even if they know me a little bit, that's not even half of me. And now I'm just ranting in my mind since I now have no one. I won't even bother to walk back, even if I want to or need to. Because I give up on life and I'm tired living alongside idiots. A dumb girl who stays at home watching vine, a dumbass who puts alcohol in her coffee, a british bitch who acts all 'MLG' and shit, and then some Sonic the Hedgehog wannabe which I'm in love with. God, I've been thinking for too long but I just don't want to move. I just want to wither away here. I've been wearing a mask that hides stuff for too long, god, no one would care either so why am I even thinking all this?! I think so much but I just can't go on up and say it?! I don't know why I keep this all to myself. It sucks explaining things better through writing out down. I just can't say it, but I can just write it down?! ...It makes no fucking sense...

[No POV]

Walmart kept trying to find Target but just couldn't, but like the whole tough-guy he is he said to himself 'More like I just COULDN'T give up on finding him!' And kept looking, even though of was getting late, it was like 6:00 PM-ish now. The sun is starting to set and he will soon not be able to see a thing, and wherever Target is he won't be able to see a thing either.

Target kept insulting himself because he was so fucking dumb to just run off like that but he can't go back now, not like this. Not like a ashamed little shit. Which he will always be. Now he's just sitting at the bottom of a tree, crying to himself. And that's how it will always be like for him while he's still there. Which he hopes will be forever.

The two are both now just fucking crying and are just so sorry and want to rewind to change everything that ever happened. They just want eachother to be fine. Targets just crying because he just keeps thinking the wrong thing and Walmart is crying because he's sorry that he couldn't do anything about Target when it all broke down. No more mister happy guy, no more mister tough guy.
~~~~~~
A/N: I'M SO SORRY I'M SUCH A FUCKING SATAN WHY AM I DOING THIS TO MY SHIPPING HEART AND WHY AM I DOING THIS TO YOUR FEELS I'M SORRY ABOUT YOU AND YOUR FEELS STAY STRONG M8S STAY STRONG