Chapitre 11 : This is your brother now ?!

Narrator poV:

After Toya had been sleeping, natsuo has send the video he had taken to shoto before going to bed himself

shoto who had been cuddling with his boyfriends in the common room.

Shoto is in Katsuki's laps his head lying between bakugo's torso while izuku has his head lying in shoto's laps while katsuki's hand is playing with deku's hairs. Their classmates who had already used to it was watching the TV in silence.

Ding

Suddenly the silence had been interrupted by the sound of a phone, Shoto's phone.

-Oh, sorry. say shoto while getting his phone.

This was a video from natsuo, then shoto knew what this was and can't help but smiling which kinda surprise  his classmate minus shoto's boyfriends

-Wow todobro, what got you smiling like that ? ask kirishima with a surprised but exited voice.

-Yeah and who is this cutie ? say mina pointing at the wheelchaired white haired boy in shoto's phone.

-Oh, this is my brother toya. say shoto a little protective of his innocent little (technically older) brother

-Huh...?

-This is your brother !? Say almost everyone - Bakutododeku

-When you say your brother toya, you mean dabi ? Ask sero

-No dabi don't really exist. say shoto not sure how to explain

-Huh. What do you mean ? we have literally see him in the campfire attack and bakugo's kidnapping and in the wars. Say lida while doing his weird robot move with his hands.

-Hum... hummed shoto not wanting to talk about it because he will be angry if he remember what happend to his cute oldest brother.

-It's because this damn AFO has used his body to make him a nomu. exclaim bakugo while izuku distract shoto so he can not think about this.

-He has do this with him too... say toru thinking about kurogiri (oboro).

-But what happend to him to become like this. ask denki confused about the fact that he look like this without his burn scars.

-well..., to be honest we don't know how this happen. respond shoto not sure.

-all we know is that in the war, endeavor, my family and me was trying to stop dabi, but a moment after some white mark had appeared, the same mark as lady nagant when AFO has blowed her, it's exactly what happen to dabi's body. say shoto pausing

 -After he has blow, dabi's body had begin to decay, and we have discover his true body and that dabi's body was the body of a nomu since he was 16 years old. continue shoto will hiding his face in bakugo torso trying to not cry at the thought.

-This is awful. say toru with tear in her eyes.

-how a human can be so monstrous. say shinso without emotions.

-We can't even consider him as a human anymore. say  izuku with hatred.

-Even the old man is better than him. say shoto.

-Todoroki-kin, what was the video was about ? ask mom changing the  subject.

-Well, today is the day he is being discharged and i have asked my brother to take a video because  i am in the dorm. say shoto disappointed to not have been here.

-ohh~, what was his reaction ? ask mina with stars in his eyes.

-I don't know, i didn't see it yet. say shoto.

After watching the video

After watching, shoto had a happy smile.

-So what was his reaction ? ask deku after seeing one of his boyfriends smile sweetly.

Shoto don't answer his question but he turn his phone so his boyfriends can see it and give them his airpods for them to listen to the audio.

While watching the video, izuku's hearth keep melting a how the todoroki's family is happy and bakugo feel a little protective of the todoroki's sunshine (because it's make him remember izuku) who is shoto big brother who is mentally younger than shoto. 

-His reaction is so adorable. say midoriya giving shoto's airpods back

-I guess. mumble Bakugou doing the same thing.

-I know right. say shoto smiling.

-I am happy that you and your family is finally happy. say deku while Bakudeku pull shto into cuddles.

-I am happy too. say shoto smiling while closing his eyes and learn his face into the heat of his boyfriends.

Thank you for having read this chapter 💖💖