Chapter 15.2 Aftermath part 2

The news had spread like wildfire, this impacted UA's reputation even more than before. It began spreading the influence of the new villain team. Some people were calling them LOV 2.0 or Stain's army. Yet since their motives were difficult to guess, there was more speculation and rumors than actual facts.

LOV POV

"Can't we catch a break and keep the spotlight for at least a few months?!" Shigaraki threw the newspaper like a child. "I wanna cut all of them to shreds~" Toga cooed, playing with her knife.

"You heard the news, there was a secondary villain that wasn't associated, he put one of the kitten's out of commission before getting defeated. Talk about a messy show." Compress commented. "You think they're following Stain's ideologies too?!" Spinner asked. "Who knows darling, maybe we can recruit them under us!" Magne suggested.

"We should get in contact! They can help us! We should crush them under our feet to prove we are superior." Twice contradicted. "I live with morons..." Dabi rolled his eyes. "Hey!" Most of the others shouted in annoyance. Kurogiri sighed and continued cleaning glasses.

Aizawa and Hizashi POV

Aizawa was petting a small kitten while watching the news. Hizashi was also trying to pet the cat but kept getting scratched. Observing all the clips and only half listening, Aizawa suddenly froze. "You alright, Shota?" Hizashi asked. "Acid...explosions...tape...levitation...lasers...attacking UA students. Damn it, how did I not recognize this before?!"

He gently placed the cat on the couch. "Pretty crazy quirks, right?" Hizashi chuckled. "Yes. 1A's quirks." Aizawa said, bluntly. "Wait what?" "Those are 1A's quirks." Aizawa repeated. "Pfft- they're not...and they're not around anymore." "Unless..." "Their quirks were stolen or...those are 1A." "Since I was unconscious, I didn't see the aftermath of the fight. All I know is that we won. But they didn't even bring back the kids' bodies."

"You did call bullsh#t on them dying. You really think they're actually them?" "Who else would it be?" Aizawa asked hypothetically. "Sooo what are we going to do about it?" "I don't want to tell anyone else in case they flip the story. I'm going to find them and hear their reasoning." "What if they attack you?" "I'm their teacher, it's my responsibility to lead them on the right path."

Abandoned Academy POV

"I guess I'll just make him a welcoming cake?" Rikido suggested. "I need a dessert after that night." Mina said. "Hmph." Kota was very hostile towards the others, despite Izuku reassuring them that they were friendly. Many of them didn't really know what to do with a kid.

Katsuki just noped out of there and left to go to his room. Dark Shadow came out to try and entertain Kota who just ignored him. After Rikido finished the cake, Kota just ate a bit, mumbled a small thanks before standing off in the corner.

"I think he's just adjusting, ribbit. My siblings would act a bit like this in new places. So let's just let him get to know us at his own pace." Tsuyu suggested. The others agreed and went to do their own activities. "So what do you want to do now, Kota?" the kid shrugged.

"I guess I'll show you to your room and we can talk like we would on the mountainside. Then you can see how we do things around here. How about that?" Kota agreed with Izuku's suggestion. "Can I bring another cake slice?" He shyly asked. "Sure, I'll grab one for you." Izuku left to get the dessert.

Kota looked around before going over to Mina. "Why are you guys villains?" he asked bluntly. "Oh! The heroes abandoned us." Kota blinked, not expecting a blunt answer in return. "Say, do I look scary to you?" "Not really, but you look different. You're pink." "Yeah there's that. But others thought differently."

"They saw me in a negative light even when I showed them nothing but positivity which was a real bummer. One hero even threw me at a villain." "Why?" "Because we didn't matter to them. We didn't matter to anyone. We just got judged because others were jealous, which led to all of this. A situation we couldn't control and instead had to adapt." Kota listened.

"Nevermind, I shouldn't be trauma dumping on a kid. Besides, I'm much happier now than ever!" Kota blinked, would it really be possible to enjoy the life of a villain than a hero? They were both dumb concepts to Kota but what he'd been taught was that heroes were good and villains were bad. Maybe living with these people will change his mind

"Why did you follow Izuku?" Mina asked. "He saved me. I didn't wanna be stuck with the heroes." "That sounds like him." "Am I a problem for you guys or something?" "No, why would you say that?" "Most of you just left without trying to talk to me." "We didn't want to overwhelm you, none of us have been around kids before."

"Oh." "But, If you need anything, don't be afraid to ask." "Yeah...Sure, whatever." Izuku returned with the slice of cake for Kota after Mina left. "Your friends are strange..." Kota said, taking the dessert and eating it while walking up the stairs. "You'll get used to them, just give them a chance." "So are you all just co-workers or something?" "Kinda, we're like a big happy family."

"Sounds cheesy." Izuku sighed, this kid was something else.

(A/N: Kind of like a bonus part because the last chapter was getting too long.)