ੈ.🍓⋆*Flustered Fun ੈ.🍓⋆*

"Hyung, can you believe it? He actually did it in front of everyone! And he called me 'Jungkookie'—ahhh, that deep voice!" Jungkook's voice was filled with excitement and disbelief as he recounted the day's events to Jimin.

The room was a cozy mess, with Jungkook bouncing on his bed, his energy seemingly boundless as he reenacted the dramatic moment. His earlier embarrassment had morphed into an over-the-top display of giddy enthusiasm. He flopped onto the bed, rolling from one side to the other, clearly unable to contain his excitement.

Jimin, who had been sitting cross-legged on the bed and watching Jungkook with an exasperated expression, let out a heavy sigh. His eyes were half-closed in a mix of amusement and frustration. "Yah, you love-sick fool, stop squealing already," he said, his voice carrying a hint of irritation. He was trying to focus on his phone, but Jungkook's antics were making it difficult.

Jungkook's reply was a dramatic flail of his arms as he continued to roll around. "Hyung, you don't understand. Imagine if Yoongi hyung did something like that to you! Can you even imagine?"

At the mention of Yoongi, Jimin's face flushed a deep shade of pink. His thoughts involuntarily drifted to the cold yet undeniably captivating senior. The thought of Yoongi doing something as personal and unexpected as Taehyung's gesture made Jimin's heart race, a shy smile creeping onto his lips.

Jungkook, catching sight of Jimin's reaction, paused mid-roll. He peeked out from beneath the blanket he had been using as a pillow fort, noticing the blush and the way Jimin bit his lip. A mischievous grin spread across Jungkook's face as an idea took shape in his mind.

Without a word, Jungkook sprang into action. He grabbed the blanket and a couple of pillows, a playful gleam in his eyes. With a swift motion, he launched them towards Jimin, who was now completely lost in his own romantic daydreams.

The blankets and pillows hit their mark with a soft thud, enveloping Jimin in a chaotic heap of fabric. Jimin let out a surprised yelp, his head popping out from the tangle of bedding. "Jeon Jungkook!" he exclaimed, his voice a mix of annoyance and surprise as he tried to untangle himself.

Jungkook laughed heartily at the sight, thoroughly enjoying the way his plan had unfolded. His own laughter was bright and unrestrained, filling the room with an infectious energy.

Jimin, now freed from the blanket prison, glared at Jungkook, but there was a twinkle of amusement in his eyes. "Alright, alright, I get it. You're excited. Just give me a moment to recover from your surprise attack."

As the two friends continued to banter, the room was filled with the sounds of their laughter and playful exchanges. Jungkook's earlier euphoria had transformed into a shared moment of lightheartedness, his earlier embarrassment fading into the background. The incident had brought them closer, and the cheerful chaos of the evening became yet another memorable chapter in their friendship.

₊˚⊹⋆🍓⋆⊹˚ ₊