ੈ.🍓⋆*Secrets and Confessions ੈ.🍓⋆*

Taehyung was sprawled languidly on the sofa in the common room, his posture relaxed and almost careless. The day's exhaustion had left him in a state of lazy contentment. He was half-lying, half-sitting, with a pillow tucked under his head and a blanket draped casually over his legs. The room was dimly lit, a soft, golden glow emanating from the nearby lamp, casting a cozy ambiance.

Suga entered the room, his footsteps soft but purposeful. He spotted Taehyung and made his way over, plopping down on the sofa beside him with a sigh. His curiosity was piqued by Taehyung's unusual demeanor.

"What happened, Tae?" Suga asked, his voice carrying a tone of concern mixed with casual curiosity.

Taehyung turned his head slightly, casting a sideways glance at Suga. His usually bright eyes seemed clouded with contemplation. "Hyung, I need your advice on something," he began, his voice a mix of frustration and vulnerability. "How should I let my admirer know that I want to see him? And... well, that I've fallen for him?"

Suga's eyes widened in surprise, and he almost dropped his relaxed demeanor. "Oh, okay—WAIT, WHAT?" His voice cracked with astonishment, his head snapping toward Taehyung. It was as if he had just heard something utterly unbelievable.

Taehyung looked at him with a mischievous glint in his eye. "Don't you love Jungkook?" Suga's voice was incredulous as he tried to piece together the unexpected revelation.

At the mention of Jungkook's name, Taehyung's lips curled into a smirk, one that spoke volumes about his hidden amusement and satisfaction. "Hyung," he said, his tone dropping to a conspiratorial whisper, "Jungkook is my secret admirer."

Suga's eyebrows shot up in disbelief. "Oh, yeah? And how can you say that?" he asked, leaning back with a skeptical expression. He folded his arms, looking at Taehyung with a mixture of disbelief and intrigue. "What makes you so sure?"

Taehyung settled more comfortably into the sofa, propping himself up with his elbow. He took a deep breath, as if preparing himself to recount a tale of grand importance. "Well," he began, his voice taking on a more animated quality as he delved into his story, "it all started a few weeks ago when I first received one of those strawberry cakes."

He paused for effect, enjoying the way Suga's curiosity was visibly piqued. "At first, I thought it was just a nice gesture from a friend. But then, I kept finding these notes and cakes in my locker and my backpack. They were always signed with a cute little bunny drawing, and the handwriting was so familiar."

Suga leaned in, hanging onto Taehyung's every word. "And?"

"And then, the other day, I found out that Jungkook had accidentally dropped a book, and when I picked it up, I found one of those notes in it," Taehyung continued. "It had the same drawing and the same handwriting. That's when I put two and two together."

Suga's eyes were wide with realization. "So, Jungkook has been your secret admirer all along?"

Taehyung nodded, his smile widening. "Exactly. And now I'm trying to figure out how to let him know that I've fallen for him, too."

Suga leaned back, processing the information. "So, you're trying to figure out how to confess your feelings to him?" He shook his head with a chuckle, clearly both impressed and amused by the situation. "That's quite the romantic twist. But why the secrecy? Why not just tell him directly?"

Taehyung sighed, a thoughtful expression on his face. "I guess I'm afraid of messing things up. I don't want to scare him away or make things awkward. I want it to be special, you know?"

Suga's gaze softened with understanding. "I get it. Sometimes, it's hard to take that leap, especially when you've built up such a sweet, anonymous connection. But if you're sure about your feelings, maybe it's time to take a chance."

Taehyung nodded slowly, taking in Suga's advice. "Yeah, you're right. I just need to figure out the best way to let him know."

Suga patted Taehyung on the shoulder, offering a supportive smile. "I'm sure whatever you do will be perfect. Just be honest with him, and things will work out."

As Suga got up to leave, Taehyung remained on the sofa, his mind abuzz with thoughts and plans. The conversation had given him a new sense of clarity. He knew that the next step in his budding romance with Jungkook would require courage, but Suga's encouragement had given him a renewed sense of hope and determination.

The room settled into a comfortable silence, the soft glow of the lamp casting gentle shadows on the walls. Taehyung, lost in his thoughts, began to envision how he might reveal his feelings to Jungkook, his heart fluttering with anticipation and excitement.

₊˚⊹⋆🍓⋆⊹˚ ₊