ੈ.🍓⋆*Falling for You ੈ.🍓⋆*

The autumn air was crisp, carrying the scent of fallen leaves and the promise of change. The campus was abuzz with students hurrying to their next class, their footsteps crunching on the pavement. The late afternoon sun cast long shadows across the pathways, painting everything in warm, golden hues. In a quiet corner of the campus, away from the rush, Yoongi and Jimin found themselves together, a rare and precious moment of solitude amidst the usual chaos.

They had agreed to meet at the old oak tree near the edge of the campus—a spot they both had a soft spot for. The tree's sprawling branches provided a natural canopy, creating a secluded haven where they could escape the prying eyes and constant hustle of their everyday lives.

Yoongi arrived first, his usual aloof demeanor slightly softened by the peaceful setting. He leaned against the tree, his hands tucked into the pockets of his leather jacket, his gaze lost in thought as he watched the falling leaves dance in the breeze.

Jimin, arriving a few minutes later, made his way towards Yoongi with a slight bounce in his step. The sight of Yoongi standing there, looking more vulnerable than usual, made Jimin's heart flutter. He took a deep breath to steady himself, trying to push aside the anxiety that had been gnawing at him for days.

"Hey, Yoongi," Jimin greeted, his voice light and cheerful despite the storm of emotions brewing inside him.

Yoongi turned his head slightly, a faint smile curling on his lips. "Hey, Jimin," he replied, his voice carrying a gentle tone. "You're right on time."

Jimin approached and stood next to Yoongi, his fingers brushing against the bark of the tree. They stood in comfortable silence for a few moments, the ambient sounds of the campus fading into the background as the tranquility of the tree enveloped them.

"I've been meaning to talk to you," Jimin said finally, his voice slightly hesitant. He looked up at Yoongi, searching for the right words. "There's something I've been wanting to say for a while now."

Yoongi shifted, turning his full attention to Jimin. "Yeah? What's up?" He tried to sound casual, but the underlying tension in his posture revealed his own apprehensions.

Jimin took another deep breath, trying to calm the racing of his heart. "It's just... I've been thinking a lot about us. About how we've been getting closer lately."

Yoongi's eyes narrowed slightly, his expression thoughtful. "Go on," he encouraged, sensing the gravity in Jimin's tone.

Jimin's hands fidgeted, his fingers twisting together nervously. "Well, I've realized that... I've been feeling something more than just friendship. I think... I think I've fallen for you."

The words hung in the air between them, their weight palpable. Jimin's heart pounded as he waited for Yoongi's reaction, his anxiety almost unbearable.

Yoongi stood still, his mind racing as he processed Jimin's confession. The silence stretched on, each second feeling like an eternity. Finally, he took a deep breath and stepped closer to Jimin, his expression softening.

"I've been feeling the same way," Yoongi admitted, his voice barely above a whisper. "I've tried to ignore it, to convince myself it was just a phase or something, but... I can't anymore."

Jimin's eyes widened in surprise, the tension in his shoulders easing as relief washed over him. "You mean it?" he asked, his voice trembling with hope.

Yoongi nodded, his gaze steady. "Yeah. I've been struggling with it too. It's hard for me to admit these things, but I can't deny how I feel anymore."

A tentative smile spread across Jimin's face, his heart swelling with happiness. "So... what do we do now?"

Yoongi's lips curved into a more genuine smile, his eyes reflecting a mixture of affection and determination. "I guess we take things one step at a time. See where this leads us."

Jimin nodded, his smile growing wider. "I'd like that."

They stood there for a moment, the world around them seeming to pause in recognition of their shared moment. The old oak tree, with its strong and enduring presence, felt like a fitting witness to their confession. Its branches swayed gently in the breeze, as if offering their silent approval.

"Hey, Jimin," Yoongi said softly, breaking the comfortable silence. "I know I'm not great with words, but... I really care about you. More than I've ever let on."

Jimin's eyes sparkled with emotion. "I know. And I care about you too. I've been waiting for the right moment to tell you, and I'm glad we finally had this chance."

Yoongi reached out and took Jimin's hand, his touch warm and reassuring. "Let's just be honest with each other, okay? No matter what happens."

Jimin squeezed Yoongi's hand gently, a sense of contentment settling over him. "I promise. We'll be honest with each other."

As they stood there, hand in hand, the sun began to set, casting a soft, golden glow over the campus. The world seemed to come alive with new possibilities, the future stretching out before them like a blank canvas waiting to be painted with their shared dreams and hopes.

For the first time in a long while, both Yoongi and Jimin felt a deep sense of peace and happiness. They had faced their fears, spoken their truths, and found solace in each other's presence. The journey ahead might be uncertain, but they were ready to face it together, their hearts intertwined in a bond that had finally been acknowledged and embraced.

As the evening settled in, they walked side by side, their fingers still linked, their steps in sync with the rhythm of their newfound connection. The future was theirs to shape, and for now, that was more than enough.

₊˚⊹⋆🍓⋆⊹˚ ₊