A Request

Jetroharu and Nikee weren’t able to break their eye contact due to Nikee being confused on what to reply. They were only frozen on the stairs they’re standing on while the students who were walking on the same place became bewildered. They are blocking half of the way. 

Nikee shoved her arm away after realizing it, and moved to the side to give space. 

“Even if you say so, I don't care cause you will still end up telling it to others so leave me alone.”

She finally walked upstairs to go to the library, while Jetroharu still tried to continue their conversation by replying.

“I know you’re thinking twice about it. It’s your favorite spot after all.” He was taunting her.

“Does she think it's easy to move on the moment she looks down on me because of my grades?  It’s unfortunate for her, because for me, I won’t let her slip away like this.” He will not let this issue slide easily.

Nikee is already at the front door of the library, but she stops taking another step, and stays outside. She is contemplating what Jetroharu had said. Those words are so distracting that she doesn’t like the thought of leaving him unanswered, making her decide to  go immediately back downstairs.

As she made her step, she saw him walking down and hurriedly chased him. She pulled his arm strongly and held on it tight.

“What’s the deal with you anyway? Why didn’t you tell anyone yet? Now you’re saying you want me to help you pass your subjects in exchange of not telling it to anyone!? What’s the problem with you!?” Nikee can’t help but show a visibly angered expression on her face.

“You still don’t know yet? You’re reducing my whole personality based solely on grades, remember? That’s why you don’t have any friends right? Our classmates do not like you.”

“Who the heck cares!? Aren’t you doing the same thing to me? You're also judging based on your impression of me studying there alone, and you’re making me look like a lonely-ass human just because of that?” She retracted.

“Don’t tell me you’re denying that?”

“I’m not lonely. Should I keep repeating this for you?”

“Then don’t judge me based on numbers as if you’re telling I’m a dumb f*** who knows nothing. If you want  me to improve my grades so bad, then why don’t you just go help me study and sh**?”

Nikee laughs off on that statement.

“Why me? Aren’t you supposed to be getting help from your seatmate?"

Jetroharu doesn't get her so he felt the need to say the reason why.

“That girl likes me. I am uncomfortable around pretty people.”

“What?” She got confused for a second.

“I prefer studying with plain ass nerds like you, since you’re not pretty at all and that would make me comfortable."

Nikee wants to raise her fist but she can’t deny those words.

“I will not argue with you on that, but it’s still a no. Even studying with me will do you no good. Just tell the others of that place. I don’t care. I’ll find a new one outside the school anyways.”

Nikee had said everything that she wanted him to hear. She started walking away, while Jetroharu was still pissed. 

“Is she still implying that I’m a stupid f***? You want me to keep bothering you so bad huh?” his angered eyes follow her as she heads out to the opposite direction where he will not be  going.