The story of the bridge

In this chapter i will be telling the story of the bridge since it's practically the protagonist.

Characters:

-Kayla = little girl

-Daisy = dog

--------------------------------------------------------------

The bridge has a story that many would consider scary and some that would consider lame.

Kayla was walking her dog Daisy and since she wanted to walk in the nature she decided to go to the forest (really smart Kayla really smart😀), but her usual path was closed down for work.

She didn't give up so she looked at a map and saw a bridge where she could of went as a 'shortcut', but the bridge was closed too.

Kayla still didn't give up but the bridge was the only way to the forest left.

She had 2 options:

-Go walk in the city;

-Trespass the signs and go to the forest.

Since Kayla was a silly 7 year old so she obviously choose the 2nd one.

But what Kayla didn't read was that the bridge was taken over wild animals, i think you can guess what happened.

Kayla was half eaten to death, Daisy luckily still didn't get over the sign so she went in the city for help (don't ask how pls).

Siren, ambulances and fire trucks were heard trough all the city.

Kayla unfortunately died when she arrived to the hospital, if any doctor would ask what ate her the parents wouldn't dare to say it.

If you want to know really bad then, she was eaten by a bear and a bit from a wolf.

Tragic or lame?

~Fin~

--------------------------------------------------------------

I was inspired by the story of Masha 1992.

if you don't know what it is about search it up it's really sad.

Part 3 in 2030

Word count: 267