Chapter One

Your P.O.V.
•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
I sighed my master walked in my room his face held a scowl. His name was Alister Zaveri. He was a cruel man the only thing that kept me loyal to him was our contract. "What are you doing?" My master growled at me. "I'm getting ready to make the appetizers for your ball tonight my lord." I said politely. My master struck me I yelped pain enveloped my face.

"Hurry up, girl." He spat at me I nodded and quickly started preparing the appetizers. I was a demon I don't eat, sleep, or feel much emotion. Yet I wasn't a normal demon I was the most emotional demon from the underworld. So my masters cruel words affected me as though they were knives. Tears prickled my gentle (E/C) eyes I brushed my (H/C) hair away from my face tucking it behind my ear.

Soon it's was five o'clock and guests were pouring into my masters mansion. I wore a (color )dress and (color) shoes to match my dress. My hair was curled and lay gently on my shoulders. I greeted everyone with a soft smile. That's when I saw him. Lord Phantomhive. I blinked. his soul was stronger then I suspected. That's
when I noticed his butler.

My master walked up to me. "Start playing the piano, girl." He growled in my ear I nodded quickly and made my way to the piano. I started playing Fur Elise. My mind drifted off thinking of that boys butler. Something about him was odd. His soul wasn't human I just couldn't put my finger on it. I soon realized I wasn't playing Fur Elise anymore I was playing Hello/How Are You.

(Ik that song wasn't there back then but I'm going to just pretend it is lol) My eyes widened I looked over my shoulder to see my master walking over to me. I winced as he stood an inch from my face. "What. Are. You. Doing?" My master growled in my ear. "I-I'm so sorry m-my lord I g-got distracted." I stuttered. My master slapped me. Hard. I yelped as my head was thrown to the side from the force of the slap.

My face burned and tears prickled in my eyes from the pain. "Play what I told you to or you're going back in the basement." My master snarled. I nodded. I played Fur Elise once more the pain from the slap was deafening. My master would punish me sometimes by placing me in the basement without anything to do. I would just sit there. It is horrid; I didn't want to go back, so I stay focused on the song.

"My my, that looks painful." I turned my head, hearing a deep voice. I looked up to see the butler of Lord Phantomhive. "Oh it's not that bad." I said, forcing a smile. "On the contrary it looks very painful." The tall man touched my cheek gently and I hissed in slight pain. "I'm sorry my lady I shouldn't have touched it." The Phantomhive butler said.

I blushed lightly. This man was very charming. That's when it came to me. Demon. He was a demon. I tried to focus on the song but it was hard with him staring at me like that. As though he could see deep into my soul. which he probably could. "I apologize for my asking but what is your name kind sir." I said, smiling innocently. "Sebastian. Sebastian Michaelis." Sebastian said with a smirk.

"Nice to meet you Sebastian." I replied faking a smile. It's difficult being polite. A demon only talks to you if it wants something. "And what might your name be my lady?" Sebastian questioned. "Its (Y/N). (Y/N) (L/N)." I replied forcing another smile. I stiffened as he grabbed my hand away from the piano and kissed it.

"A pleasure to meet you Lady.                 (Y/N)."Sebastian said smirking. "I'm not sure my master would like it if I stopped playing." I whispered softly. "I'm sure he wouldn't mind, he's talking to my master." Sebastian said now an inch from my face. "I-I don't kn-know-" I started before Sebastian interrupted me. "Shall we dance my lady?" before I could answer he pulled me onto the dance floor.

"It's considered rude to dance with a lady without her permission." I said, not liking the situation I was in. "Yes but it is also considered rude to not dance with a beautiful lady like yourself." Sebastian replied smirking. I sighed softly as he spun me around on the ball room floor. "What is it you want with me?" I questioned getting impatient. "What ever do you mean Lady (Y/N)?" Sebastian asked.

"I'm a maid; nothing more and you obviously want something from me." I replied angrily. Sebastian said nothing. He just smirked at me his crimson eyes revealed nothing. "May I have this dance my lady?" I heard a voice behind me and I turned around to see a man similar to Sebastion. I sighed in relief. "Why I would love to." I greatly accepted the mans hand as he lead me away from the glaring Sebastian.

"I'm Claude what is your name my lady?" Claude asked politely. "My name is (Y/N) kind sir." I replied smiling. "Well lady (Y/N) I suggest you should stand clear of Sebastian, he is quite the charmer." Claude said looking at me. "Yes he was quite flirtatious." I replied dancing with Claude. Claude nodded in agreement. "Well I'm sorry to leave this dance in the middle of a song but I must attend to my master." I said.

"Yes quite a shame I shall hopefully see you soon Lady (Y/N)." Claude said kissing the back of my hand. I curtsied and walked towards the piano. I sat down and starts to play when the lights flicked off. "Uh oh..."

****EYYYY lol new story hope you enjoy black butler fans ;D

-Tomboygurl15