Chapter Eight

Sebastian's P.O.V.
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
"What do you mean you didn't want to leave?" I said as I felt a rush of anger but refused to show any emotion. (Y/N) sighed in annoyance. "Let me finish." She replied. "Fine." I said gruffly as she continued her story.

~Flashback Your P.O.V.~
Alois excused me. I walked off and decided to explore the manor. I noticed the garden outside. Smiling to myself I walked outside my (H/C) lay on my shoulders. I noticed beautiful (F/C) (Favorite flower). I smiled picked one and tucking it behind my ear. "You are beautiful in the moonlight." I yelped spinning around to see Claude right behind me. "Oh Claude you startled me." I said feeling my face grow warm.

"Sorry I didn't mean to." Claude replied though he was smirking. I looked at him tensing myself up. Something was off. "I heard you beat up the triplets today." Claude said staring into my deep (E/C) eyes. "Y-yea I did." I replied as Claude took a step closer to me. "You know that might get you in trouble." Claude said with a chuckle. "I-I didn't think a-about it." I said blushing at how close Claude was.

Claude smirked. "Why are you stuttering? Are you nervous?" He asked tilting his head slightly. "N-no!" I said but it came out a squeak. Claude chuckled softly soon I was backed up against a fence. Claude was now centimeters from my face. That's when I finally got control of myself to realize he was about to steal my first kiss.

"Not today perv!" I growled slapping him and running out of garden. I ran into Alois's study. "Hide me!" I said hiding behind Alois. "What's wrong?" Alois asked looking at me with concern. Claude walked into the study with a red hand mark on his cheek. Alois sighed in annoyance. "Claude I said (Y/N) was off limits!" Alois said sternly. "Sorry." Claude said with a small smirk. I glared at him still hiding behind Alois.

Claude took a step toward me. I glared daggers at him and he stopped. "Don't go near me." I growled. Claude looked disappointed but stayed where he was. I stood up to my full height and faced him. My face was an inch from his. "You men are all the same. I thought you were different Claude. I'm disappointed." I said glaring at him before walking off. I sighed. "I hate this place why am I still here?" I asked myself.

That's when it hit me. Like lightning. I missed Sebastian. I stopped walking. "I miss his stupid grin. His flirtatious acts. I even miss his dumb tricks." I sighed softly but continued walking threw the manor to clear my head. "I hate to admit this to myself but I care for that stupid demon." (But of course you didn't mention this to Sebastian in the story this is just a flashback) I yelped as a strong force tackled me to the ground. I looked up to see Alois... Crying?

"Oh (Y/N) I thought you left me forever! I don't want you to leave me here alone please don't leave me!" Alois sobbed into my shoulder. I relaxed and smiled a bit. "It's ok Alois I'm not leaving." I hugged him close cradling him like a child. "Hush Alois I'm here." I said soothingly. Soon Alois fell asleep in my arms I smiled to myself. I picked him gently so not to wake him. I carried him to his room. I placed him in his bed gently.

I whispered softly so not to be heard. "Goodnight Otōto." (That means little brother in Japanese)  I smiled to myself before walking to my room in the manor. (Don't worry you're not related to Alois you just think of him as a little brother xD)

~3 day time skip brought to you by Alois-Chan~

Humming softly I brushed my (H/L) (H/C) locks. I got dressed in a short (F/C) dress. I walked out to see Alois smiling he tackled me in a hug. "Good morning!" He grinned. I chuckled. "Good morning Alois." I hugged him back. I went down to his level. "Alois I need to tell you something and it will make you sad. Promise not to be mad at me?" I asked tilting my head.

"Promise." Alois said staring at me. "I have to leave." I said. "Forever!?" Alois asked his eyes frantic. "Not forever but I need to see my master he is probably very worried about me." I said gently. Alois started crying. "Don't leave me!" He sobbed. "It's alright Alois how about I come on visits." I said looking at him. Alois sniffed and looked at me. He eventually slowly nodded his head. "Promise you'll visit?" He asked. "I promise." I replied.

Alois nodded. "Goodbye (Y/N)." He said hugging me. "Farewell Otōto." I replied before walking out of the front doors of the manor and headed towards the Phantomhive manor.

~End of flashback and story still your P.O.V.~
"Sebastian go get us some tea." Ciel ordered. Sebastian bowed before walking out of the room. "I missed you so much Ciel." I said hugging the young Lord. "I missed you to mom." I blinked. I looked at him. Ciel frowned realizing what he said. My confused look turned into a kind smile. "Do I remind you of you mother?" I asked. Ciel didn't answer I could see the tears in the brim of his eyes. I hugged him close.

"It's ok Ciel you can cry I won't tell a soul." I said softly as I felt Ciel silently cry into my shoulder. I gently stroked his hair soothingly. (You have no idea how awkward that sounds xD) Ciel, like Alois, soon fell asleep in my arms. I smiled softly before gently picking him up. I carried him to his room. I gently dressed him into his sleepwear and tucked him into his bed.

I turned to leave but felt a hand grab my wrist. "Please stay with me for tonight." I heard Ciel say. I blinked before nodding. I sat on the edge of his bed. I blinked in surprise as Ciel curled up next to me. I smiled. "Tell no one about this." Ciel said before falling asleep. "Of course my lord." I whispered smiling. Little did (Y/N) and Ciel know but Sebastian stood outside the room listening to every word...

****aww Ciel thinks of you as a mother :D idk about anyone else but i think Alois is just misunderstood that is why he is so mean. That's why i made him pretty nice in this story :3

-Tomboygurl15