Chapter Fifteen

Your POV

I stood up straight next to the three servants. "You wanted to see us young master?" Mey-rin whimpered. Ciel nodded shortly, "Yes, I have a job for you four." The servants faces lit up and a grin settled upon their faces. "J." Finny started. "O." Bardroy added. "B?" Mey-rin squealed. A small smile settled on my lips. "Thank goodness I thought we were about to be fired, yes I did!" Mey-rin gasped. The young master grabbed something from under his desk and put it on the table. It was a camera.

"This is a camera from the famous Talbot collection. It has a story behind it. It had been missing from the collection for some time. When it suddenly came up for auction I bid immediately." Ciel explained. Question marks appeared over the servants heads. "Who's Talbot?" Finny questioned. I was perfectly aware of who William Talbot was so I began to explain. "Full name William Henry Faux Talbot. He was a renowned English scientist and one of the inventors of photographic technology." I explained. There was suddenly a soft poof and Tanaka's regular form appeared.

"There was some rumors that the last camera he used, the one our young master has acquired, that if you use this camera to photograph someone, whoever or whatever the person cares about most will appear in the picture." Tanaka finished before returning to his chibi form. I nodded my head as the servants began to chat about the camera excitedly. "Let's try it out shall we. Finny hold still, it takes ten seconds for the photo to register." Ciel muttered as he began to take a picture of Finny.

"Eight. Nine. Ten. You know you didn't have to hold your breath the entire time." Ciel said before he had us follow him to a room to develop the photo. I gently picked the picture up and hooked it to a line so it could develop. I stared at the picture as a bird and Finny came into view. "Huh?" Mey-rin and Bardroy muttered. Then Finny began to explain what the bird meant to him. Tanaka then appeared again, "Oh yes, I forgot to mention something. The camera has one other unique attribute. The new soul that it will show is not if this world." Tanaka then went to back into his chibi form.

"Interesting." I hummed. Ciel smirked at me, a mischievous twinkle in his eye. "Interesting indeed. This is why I bought this camera. I want you to take a picture of Sebastian with it, but don't let him know about it." A chuckle escaped my lips as I realized what the young master was up to. "You want us to take a candid photo?" Bardroy asked. Ciel nodded with a smirk. The servants grinned and began to chatter and giggle about getting a picture of Sebastian.

"Yes, young master!" The servants finally said and giggled afterward. "I've always wanted to do that yes I have!" Mey-rin squealed. "Good. Now off you go and do this swiftly." Ciel said and waved us off. The servants grabbed the camera and zoomed off. I went to follow them but stopped. "(Y/N)." I turned to Ciel and tipped my head. "Yes, my lord?" I asked curiously. "Make sure they do not ruin anything in the mansion by doing this. I do not want a mess to clean up." Ciel muttered and I smiled and curtseyed. "Of course, young master."

Time skip

The servants and I hid behind a shelf and watched Sebastian closely. "(Y/N) go distract Sebastian." Bardroy hissed and shoved me from behind the shelf. "Ai!" I squealed and held my hands out waiting for impact. I opened my eyes when I hit something soft yet firm. I looked up at Sebastian and blinked. He quickly stood me up, but his hands still lingered at my waist. His eyebrow was raised in silent questioning. "I tripped." I blurted out. A smirk settled on Sebastian's lips and he began to move away from me.

"That's only six seconds!" I thought and wracked my brain for something to make him stop moving. "Well, if you're fine I should be getting back to my chores." Sebastian spoke and I acted quickly. I pretended to fall in pain. "Oh! Ow ow! My ankle ow!" I gasped. Sebastian flashed forward and scooped me up. I knew that he knew that the servants were there trying to stay secretive. That's why he was moving so fast.