Wait a minute, are you jealous?

Calum: "Wait a minute. Are you jealous?" Calum questioned, realization dawning on him. "Please," you scoffed, rolling your eyes for effect. "Not at all jealous?" he teased. "I couldn't care less who you sleep with," you assured him. "That's good to hear," said Calum, "Because I was thinking about going for that girl in the corner." "Do whatever you want," you directed with an easy shrug. "Are you gonna be my wing-woman or what?" he whined. "I'm just kind of tired," you told him, smiling apologetically, "Actually, I think I'm gonna head back to the hotel." "Fine," Calum dismissed, "I can get her on my own." An hour later a knock came on your hotel room door. "I couldn't get her on my own," Calum informed you once you had opened the door. You hid your smile as you let him in. He flopped onto your bed, and you sat beside him. "You can do better anyway," you told him, playing with his hair absentmindedly. "Yeah?" Calum mumbled, "You mean it?" You nodded. "Hey, Y/n," Calum yawned, "You were jealous, weren't you?" "Why does it matter?" you sighed, laying down so you were face to face with your friend. "I want you to be jealous," he admitted with a nervous grin. "In that case," you began thoughtfully, "I'm filled with envy. So jealous I cant even see straight." "Excellent," Calum hummed, leaning in and kissing you softly.

Ashton: "Wait a minute. Are you jealous?" you accused, crossing your arms and staring up at your seething boyfriend. "Of course I'm jealous!" Ashton roared, "Why wouldn't I be?" "Because he's just my friend," you groaned for the hundredth time. Ashton shook his head, his clenched jaw showing his restraint. "He's been my best friend for years," you reminded him impatiently, "I would never see him any other way. Don't you trust me?" "I don't trust him!" roared Ashton, jabbing a finger at the door as if your friend was on the other side. "I cannot keep having this same fight!" you shouted, throwing your hands up in exasperation, "If you don't trust me, this will never work." Ashton's face softened, his eyes filled with fear and surprise. "It will work," he said quietly, "It will." You turned away, hiding the sting of your tears from him. "I trust you," said Ashton softly, "I just love you - that's all. I don't want to lose you. I don't want someone else to love you, too." You took Ashton's face in your hands, forcing him to look at you. "Even if the whole world loved me," you whispered, your voice threatening to break, "I would only see you."

Michael: "Wait a minute. Are you jealous?" Michael teased, poking your side. "I'm not jealous," you explained, "I'm happy for you." "You're so jealous!" your boyfriend laughed. "Okay, I can't help it!" you defended, "She's my idol!" "Wait, you're not jealous of her?" Michael clarified, his smile faltering. "Why would I be jealous of her?" you asked in confusion. "Well, because she's been spending so much time with me," Michael mumbled weakly. "Oh, honey, I don't mind you having friends that are girls," you explained with a laugh, "I know you love me. When you're away on tour, you go to parties and you hang out with other celebrities. That doesn't bother me." Michael's face showed nothing but confusion. "Then why are you jealous?" he questioned, shaking his head to show his lack of understanding. "You got to meet Taylor Swift!" you explained, "You got to party with her! I would give anything to hang out with Taylor Swift!" Michael laughed again, realizing his mistake. "You're jealous of me," he reiterated, "Babe, I can introduce you to Taylor. Why didn't you just ask?" You shrugged, blushing slightly. "I was trying to be happy for you," you mumbled weakly.

Luke: "Wait a minute. Are you jealous?" you asked, eyeing your best friend with a new suspicion. "Jealous? Of Michael?" Luke spluttered. You raised your eyebrows skeptically. "Why would I be jealous of Michael?" he laughed nervously, "Because the bottle didn't turn just a few more inches to point at me? Because he got to kiss you? Because he's gonna hold it over my head for the rest of my life?" Luke was pacing in his kitchen now. You leaned against the counter, watching in amusement as he gave himself away. "I don't want to kiss you, Y/n, okay? You think everyone wants to kiss you, but I don't." He was picking up speed. His voice was louder. "I don't think about kissing you every time you ask me which lipstick I prefer. I don't want to pull you into my arms when you fall asleep on my couch. I don't write songs with you in mind. I don't want you, and I especially don't want to kiss you. Okay?" Luke was breathing hard when he turned back to see your wide eyes and bemused smile. "Okay," you said with a chuckle, "But I'm gonna be real here: it really seems like you wanna kiss me." Luke's hands grabbed your face, and his lips were on yours. "Finally," you whispered against him.