Colours

Haein left the station, his mind racing with possibilities. He couldn't shake off the feeling that he was getting close to the truth.

As he walked back to the fountain, he saw Jisoo sitting on the bench, her eyes fixed on her phone. She looked up and smiled as he approached.

"Hey," she said, standing up. "How did it go?"

Haein filled her in on the witness and the footage. Jisoo listened intently, her expression serious.

"I'm so close to finding out what happened to my brother," Haein said, his voice filled with determination.

Jisoo nodded. "You will," she said. "I know you will."

They stood there for a moment, the tension between them palpable. Then, without thinking, Haein reached out and pulled Jisoo into a hug.

"Thanks for being here for me," he whispered, his voice muffled in her hair.

Jisoo hugged him back, her arms warm and comforting. "I'll always be here for you," she said.

As they pulled back, Haein saw the sincerity in her eyes. He knew in that moment, he was falling deeply in love with her.

Haein's heart skipped a beat as he gazed into Jisoo's eyes. He felt like he was drowning in their depths, like he was home.

Without thinking, he leaned in, his lips brushing against hers in a soft, gentle kiss.

Jisoo's eyes fluttered closed, and she melted into his embrace. Haein's heart soared as he deepened the kiss, his senses coming alive.

The world around them melted away, leaving only the two of them, lost in the moment.

As they pulled back, gasping for air, Haein knew that nothing would ever be the same again. He had found his soulmate in Jisoo.

"Wow," Jisoo whispered, her eyes sparkling with magic.

Haein grinned, feeling like he was walking on clouds. "Definitely wow," he agreed.

They stood there for a moment, hands entwined, hearts beating as one.

Little did they know, their love was only just beginning, and it would change their lives forever.

Haein and Jisoo's secret dating life became a thrilling adventure. They would sneak around, making sure not to get caught by their families or friends. They knew that if anyone found out, it would be a big deal, and they weren't ready for that yet.

They would meet in secret, exchanging sweet texts and whispers on the phone. Their love became a hidden treasure, cherished and protected by both of them.

Stolen glances, hidden smiles, and quick kisses became their language. They lived for those moments, and their love continued to grow in the shadows.

But as much as they tried to keep it a secret, there were close calls. Jungkook almost caught them once, but they managed to brush it off as a coincidence. Jimin was suspicious, but he couldn't quite put his finger on what was going on....

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

As the sun dipped below the horizon, casting a warm orange glow over the city, Haein and Jisoo sat together on the rooftop, hands entwined, hearts full. They knew that their secret love was a fragile thing, vulnerable to the world's prying eyes and judging whispers. But in this moment, none of that mattered. All that mattered was the love they shared, a love that had grown stronger with every stolen glance, every whispered promise, and every secret kiss. As the stars began to twinkle in the night sky, Haein leaned in, his lips brushing against Jisoo's, and they both knew that their love would conquer all, no matter what the future held.

Pls like , comment  and follow
Saranghaee💜💜