Return to the old mansion

As soon as Old Zhu Fu entered the South Heavenly Gate, the magnificent scenery of the Heavenly Court was immediately displayed in front of him. Although he had the memory of Marshal Rantianpeng and was not unfamiliar with the scenery of the Heavenly Court, when Old Zhu saw it with his own eyes, he couldn't help but secretly marvel.

But there were several large pillars in the inner wall, with golden scales and shining red bearded dragons wrapped around them; There were also several long bridges, with colorful feathers hovering over the sky and red-crowned phoenixes. The bright clouds shimmer with the light of the sky, and the blue mist covers the mouth of the bucket. There are thirty-three heavenly palaces in this sky, including the Cloud Palace, Pisha Palace, Wuming Palace, Sun Palace, Another Palace, and so on. One palace has a ridge that devours the Golden Stable Beast; There are also seventy-two precious halls, including the Hall of Chaohui, the Hall of Lingxu, the Hall of Baoguang, the Hall of Heavenly Kings, the Hall of Lingguan, and so on, with columns of jade qilin in one hall. On the birthday star platform, there are famous flowers that have been preserved for thousands of years. Besides the medicine refining furnace, there are embroidered grasses that have been evergreen for millions of years.

In front of the pilgrimage tower again, dressed in crimson gauze and shining stars; Hibiscus crown, brilliant golden jade. Jade hairpin, pearl shoes, a purple ribbon and a gold medal. The golden bell collides, and the San Cao Divine Watch enters the Dan Chang. When the heavenly drum resounds, the king of the Wansheng Dynasty joins the Heavenly Emperor.

Go to the Lingxiao Treasure Hall again, where golden nails are piled up, and jade households are gathered, and colorful phoenixes dance at the Zhu Gate. The winding corridors are exquisite and translucent everywhere; three eaves and four clusters, with layers of dragons and phoenixes soaring. Above, there is a towering purple, bright and round, shining brightly, with a large golden gourd roof; Below is the Heavenly Empress hanging a palm fan, and the Jade Maiden holding a fairy scarf. Fierce and fierce, the heavenly general in charge; Angered and protective fairy. In the middle, inside a glass plate, there are many overlapping layers of Taiyi Dan.

Insert a few curved coral trees into an agate bottle. It is precisely the foreign objects in the Heavenly Palace that exist are like Prajnaparamita, and there is nothing like them in the world. Jinque Yinluan and Zifu, Qihua Yaocao and Qiongpu. Passing by the altar of Wang Yutu, Shen Sheng Jin Wu flew towards the bottom. The group of gods is divided into heavenly realms and do not touch any earthly dirt.

It's so beautiful... "Lan'er's exclamation echoed in Lao Zhu's mind, indicating that she was also shocked by the beautiful scenery of the Heavenly Court. Little pig, this is so beautiful, so beautiful that it's suffocating, just like the Heavenly Palace.

Lao Zhu chuckled and said, "Lan'er, what do you mean it's just like the Heavenly Palace? This place was originally the Heavenly Palace.

Oh, yes, this is the Heavenly Palace. I was so amazed by the beautiful scenery here that I fainted, "Lan'er exclaimed.

Lan'er sighed for a while, and her emotions gradually calmed down. Little pig, where did you live when you were an official in the Heavenly Court? Take me there and let me see how your original place was.

Okay, I'll go right away, "Old Zhu agreed with a smile. The gentle breeze swirled and flew towards the Tianhe Water Mansion where Marshal Tianpeng once lived. Passing through the Lingxiao Palace, passing through more than a dozen palaces, crossing several squares, and turning around countless buildings, a vast grassland suddenly appeared in front of Old Zhu. At first glance, the grassland was vast and boundless, with abundant wild grass and countless horses wandering on it, sometimes galloping and playing, sometimes bowing their heads to eat grass, very leisurely. Beside the herd of horses, there are several people dressed in fairy robes and official attire guarding the horses. At the edge of the grassland, there stands a small palace with scattered buildings next to it.

Little pig, aren't all the people living on this day gods? Why are there still herdsmen grazing? "Lan'er asked strangely.

Lan'er, you don't know that although these people graze, they are not herdsmen, but officials of the Imperial Horse Supervision Bureau under the jurisdiction of the Heavenly Court. Those horses are not ordinary horses, but heavenly horses for the Heavenly Army and generals to ride. "At this point, Old Zhu pointed his hand towards the palace on the edge of the grassland and said," Have you seen that palace on the edge of the grassland? That's where the Imperial Horse Supervision Bureau is located. Speaking of which, there was once a very popular figure there

What kind of person? "Lan'er asked curiously upon hearing this. It's Bi Ma Wen, the previous leader of the Imperial Horse Supervisor, who has been the most disruptive monster in recent years, the Monkey King.

Qi Tian Da Sheng? This name is so big! "Lan'er exclaimed and asked," Little pig, who is this Sun Wukong? Since he is a monster, how could he have such a loud name as Qi Tian Da Sheng?

"Ho ho, this Monkey King is quite interesting to say. He was born from a fairy stone on Huaguo Mountain in Dongsheng, China, and is called Lingmingshi Monkey. It is a different kind of essence of heaven and earth. The body and soul of innate gold are all innate gold, which is better than your aptitude. Originally, he was the king of Huaguo Mountain in Dongsheng, China. Later, when his spirituality was opened, he went around to ask the immortals to learn the immortality method. He wandered all the way to Fangcun Mountain in Lingtai, Xieyue Sanxing Cave in the boundary of Xiniu Hezhou, and then took the Monkey under the leadership of Old Zhu. Kong's story was simply told to Lan'er.

So it turns out that Sun Wukong is really capable of causing trouble. No wonder he was suppressed by the Buddha at the foot of the Five Elements Mountain. This is deserved. If ordinary monsters hear about Sun Wukong's deeds, they may feel admiration. Kelan Er comes from a good family background, with a gentle and kind-hearted personality. She doesn't like people who try to be tough and cause trouble for nothing. Therefore, after listening to Lao Zhu's account, she has no good feelings for Sun Wukong.

By the way, little pig, why were you stripped of your official position and demoted to the mortal world? I asked you before, but you didn't say anything. You should tell me now, right? "After hearing about Sun Wukong's crimes, Lan'er suddenly remembered that Lao Zhu was also a criminal, so she brought up the old story again.

Cough, Lan'er, this grassland is not far from Tianhe. You will soon be able to see what the Tianhe Water Mansion where I used to live looks like, "Old Zhu quickly changed the topic when he saw Lan'er ask about her own embarrassing situation.