Child Demon Puppet

Tianpeng, don't be reckless. I alone can capture you, "Marshal Tianqiu shouted as he saw no hope of foreign aid and rushed towards Old Zhu. A golden spear in his hand drew a golden lightning bolt, piercing straight into Lao Zhu's chest.

Dare to reach out to me, Old Zhu. Tianqiu, you have grown up! "Old Zhu sneered, and his magic surged inside him. He swung the nine-toothed rake in his hand and greeted Marshal Tianqiu with it.

Qiang! "The nine-toothed rake collided heavily with the golden spear, sparking all over the sky. Marshal Tianqiu trembled all over and took several steps back before regaining his composure. His gaze towards Old Zhu was filled with shock and disbelief. Unable to help but exclaim, "How is that possible? Didn't you get stripped of your immortal body and demoted to the mortal world? How could you be stronger than before?

Marshal Tianqiu and Marshal Tianpeng have been friends for many years and have a clear understanding of Marshal Tianpeng's background. When Marshal Tianpeng served in the Heavenly Court before, he was also a high-level creator of the Heavenly Immortal realm, just like him. However, because he entered the Heavenly Immortal realm earlier and had stronger magical powers, he was overwhelmed. He originally thought that Tianpeng had just been demoted to the mortal world not long ago. Even though the Yuanshen had not been deposed and had cultivated a foundation, it was not difficult to rebuild into an immortal. However, it was impossible to restore his strength. After all, even if one's cultivation level is still there, their magical power still needs to be accumulated bit by bit, right?

Marshal Tianqiu believed that in such a short period of time, it was already good that Old Zhu could restore himself to the realm of the Earth Immortal. The possibility of achieving the Heavenly Immortal was tiny, let alone possessing the strength to compete with him as a high-level Heavenly Immortal. It is precisely because of such thoughts that he dared to directly attack Lao Zhu. But the fact far exceeded his expectations, and Old Zhu's displayed strength even surpassed that before he was demoted. How could he not be shocked?

What's possible or impossible? There are still many things you can't think of, "Lao Zhu sneered, speaking without slowing down. Taking two steps forward, he approached Marshal Tianqiu and lifted the nine-toothed rake high in hand, then swung it down fiercely. The high-speed falling rake even tore apart the surrounding energy, creating a strange vacuum, and struck the panicked Marshal Tianqiu heavily like lightning.

Marshal Tianqiu was greatly shocked. Old Zhu's rake came too quickly, and as soon as the idea of invincibility arose in Marshal Tianqiu's mind, Old Zhu's rake had already hit him. It was too late to dodge, so he could only hold the golden spear horizontally in his hands, hold it up to his chest, and block the thunderous rake of Old Zhu.

Boom! "The brief vacuum created by the rapid fall of the nine-toothed rake exploded, causing the surrounding energy to oscillate and explode, forming a huge wave that swept and spread out in all directions. The surging waves of air shook the entire Tianpeng Shuai Mansion like a storm passing by, and the utensils and decorations inside the mansion fell to the ground, shattering countless pieces. Marshal Tianqiu let out a muffled snort, the blood on his face instantly faded away, and his figure suddenly retreated backwards.

Tianqiu, pick up my old Zhu again! "Old Zhu remained indifferent and closely followed, not giving Marshal Tianqiu a chance to catch his breath. He swung the rake and relentlessly chased after Marshal Tianqiu who was injured and retreating. Qiang "" Qiang "" Qiang "" Qiang "" Qiang "" Qiang "" Qiang "" Qiang "" Qiang "... Old Zhu swung dozens of rakes in one breath, smashing Marshal Tianqiu back and forth repeatedly. Marshal Tianqiu's blood sprayed uncontrollably as if he didn't want money. Every time he tried to defend himself, he sprayed a mouthful of blood, and his injuries worsened at one point. In a moment, Lao Zhu had already forced him to the point of running out of oil and running out of energy.

Lie down for me! "Old Zhu interrupted in a loud voice, then raked away the golden spear in Marshal Tianqiu's hand, followed by a heavy kick to Marshal Tianqiu's chest and abdomen. Marshal Tianqiu's body flew out and landed heavily on the wall, shaking the entire Tianpeng Mansion. Marshal Tianqiu was hit hard by this blow, with blood pouring out of his mouth and his body limp to the ground, unable to stand up.

Master, Sakura, I'm sorry, Master. Please spare your life

Master, Xiaoju knows she's wrong. Master, please spare Xiaoju this time. "It wasn't until then that Xiaoying and Xiaoju, who had been limp on the handsome chair, realized and quickly slipped down from the huge chair. They knelt at Old Zhu's feet, hugged Old Zhu's thighs, and cried out in pleading. While crying and begging for mercy, the two women used the softness of their chests to rub Old Zhu's legs. In order to seek Old Zhu's forgiveness, the two women used all their wits.

Get off the side, "Old Zhu remained unmoved by the flattery and pleading of the two women, Sakura and Kiku, and pulled his legs and feet out of their arms. Then, with a flick of his sleeve, a strong gust of wind swept the two women up and threw them aside. Subsequently, the two women who stopped sobbing stepped forward to Marshal Tianqiu.

Tianqiu, do you have anything else to say at this point? "Old Zhu squatted down and asked Marshal Tianqiu with great interest.

Tianpeng, cough, I'm sorry for you. Please forgive me for being friends for many years. Cough, spare my life. As long as you spare me this time, I will definitely remember your kindness in my heart. In the future, I will follow your lead and go through fire and water for you. Cough, no matter what. "Marshal Tianqiu coughed blood and cried out in distress, looking pitiful.