Fierce Battle with Jiaomo

Ding

The tip of the Dragon King's spear was piercing the head of the nine-toothed rake. Vigorous energy surges, sparks erupt. However, whether it's Old Zhu's nine-toothed rake or Jiao the Demon King's big gun, they are both among the treasures of the spirit. The material is incredibly hard, and both collide without any damage.

The little dragon girl, who narrowly escaped death, was grateful to Old Zhu and quickly retreated far back. After two lessons, Xiaolongnu realized soberly that the battle between the Dragon Demon King and Old Zhu was no longer something her strength could participate in. If one insists on participating, it will not only fail to help Lao Zhu, but also become a burden to him. So I had to step back from afar and watch the battle, cheering for Old Zhu in my heart.

One shot was blocked and ineffective, and the cold light in the eyes of the Dragon King grew stronger. He coldly said to Old Zhu, "Okay, since you insist on standing up, I'll send you to the west first, and then prepare that little bitch well." After the big gun was withdrawn, it trembled violently, and in an instant, thousands of gun tips appeared, imitating the Buddha shining thousands of cold stars in the dark sky. Thousands of cold stars fell simultaneously, and a sudden rain rushed towards Lao Zhu.

Do you want to send me back to the west? I'm afraid you, the Dragon King, don't have the ability! "Old Zhu sneered, without even bothering to identify which of the thousands of cold lights that came from the burst shot was true. His arms were infused with divine power, and his nine-toothed rake swept towards the gun barrel of the Dragon King like a gust of wind sweeping away fallen leaves. No matter how many phantom shapes of gun tips it conjures up, its starting point is ultimately only one, which is the gun barrel. Just like hitting a seven-inch snake, no matter how intimidating the venomous snake's message may be, as long as it hits the seven-inch mark accurately, it can naturally kill the antivirus snake.

With a loud metallic clang, the nine-toothed rake hit the barrel of the gun, and the thousands of cold stars melted from the edge of the gun were extinguished. The edge of the gun swung sideways under the force.

Jiao Demon King, don't embarrass yourself with this childish thing. Old Zhu doesn't have the heart to play childish games with you. It's better to show him some real skills as soon as possible and let him see how much weight you, the so-called sea-covering saint, really have! "With a rake, Jiao Demon King's gun movement was broken, and Old Zhu sneered at him.

It's not that Old Zhu's mouth is deficient, and he never forgets to grind and chirp in battle. This is actually a psychological tactic aimed at provoking the Dragon King. As long as the Dragon King is provoked and angry, he is prone to restlessness and may give Old Zhu an opportunity to take advantage of it. When strong individuals of the same level fight, it is not only about their strength, but also about their psychology and utilization of various factors.

However, the great reputation of the Dragon King today was not brought by strong winds, but was pieced together with one knife and one shot. I only have more practical experience than Lao Zhu, not less. Therefore, at a glance, I saw through Old Zhu's small tricks without being provoked. I just gave a cold smile and said, "I wanted to play with you for a while longer. Since you are so eager to reincarnate, I will grant you permission. Let you see my unique marksmanship, the divine dragon playing with the sea gun

As the words fell, the Dragon King's spear trembled, and the path of the spear suddenly changed. A set of fierce and domineering spear techniques were displayed from time to time. With a flick of the Dragon King's spear, the surrounding heavenly and earthly energy suddenly seemed to have been summoned, rushing towards the Dragon King and merging into his spear power. With the blessing of the vitality of the surrounding heaven and earth, the Dragon King's spear seemed to come to life suddenly, striking and devouring, with a straight and smooth curve, accompanied by wind and rain, and thunderous thunder.

For a moment, the fierce wind howled, and gun shadows filled the sky. The dense rain that fell was forced by the gun brigade, shattering into countless smaller droplets that were swept into the gun brigade. In a daze, they merged into a hazy giant dragon, roaring and churning in the wind and rain. The thunderstorms especially that split through the dark clouds were also pulled by the rain and fog, and were directed onto the body of the hazy giant dragon. The hazy giant dragon dances wildly in the wind and rain, reaching out its head and claws to tear apart the wind and clouds. Its body sparkles and jumps with electric snakes, and every strike has the power of heaven and earth!

Bang! "" Bang! "" Bang! "" Bang! "... With the help of the divine dragon's sea gun, the vitality of heaven and earth grew stronger and stronger, and the demon king immediately gained the upper hand. The gun gathers energy and solidifies into a giant dragon, with each strike carrying the power of heaven and earth, and each strike astonishing the heavens. Beating Lao Zhu to the left and right, he repeatedly retreated, seeming to have difficulty supporting himself. After all, although Lao Zhu has amazing divine power, he cannot resist heaven and earth.

Kid, don't you want to see the true ability of the King of Knowledge? The King has already presented it, so why don't you give him a rating? Hahaha... "The Demon King sneered at Old Zhu, while his gun was still in his hand, and his attack became more and more fierce. He had the momentum to completely kill Old Zhu.

Not bad, Jiao Demon King. You do have some real skills. Although the title of the Great Sage of the Sea is somewhat exaggerated, it is not unfounded self-praise. However, just based on this skill, you want to deal with me, Old Zhu, but you are still a bit short of fire! Come and not be disrespectful, and let you see my Old Zhu's blue falling and stormy rake

After struggling to block the attack of the Dragon King, Lao Zhu forcefully suppressed the surging qi and blood in his body, burst out laughing, and directly activated his magic power. He swung a nine-toothed rake with great force and smashed heavily towards the hazy giant dragon transformed by the Dragon King's spear power. A rake was thrown out, and the surrounding heavenly and earthly energy was immediately summoned, blending into Old Zhu's rake like moths to a flame. Like waves in the ocean, they followed the rake and bombarded towards the Dragon King. Although Lao Zhu cannot resist the power of heaven and earth alone, he can still use the power of heaven and earth to fight against it.

Boom