Twelve grade black lotus

Since ancient times, water and fire have been incompatible. Water and fire are inherently opposed and mutually restrained in nature. A flood of water can extinguish a raging fire, and a flood of fire can also turn water into steam. However, overall, water is more restrained against fire. Originally, Lao Zhu was forced to do nothing but use Dou Ling Huo for a test. At this moment, when he saw that the Dragon Ao Soul possessed an infinite amount of true water that could restrain the Purple Green Dou Ling Huo, how could Lao Zhu not be surprised?

Boom

The Purple Green Fire Dragon collided heavily with the Black Water Dragon, and the Purple Green Fire Dragon was immediately entangled by the Black Water Dragon. Despite several struggles, it was unable to break free from the entanglement of the Water Dragon. The water and fire dragons were entangled in one place, and the water and fire forces on their bodies suddenly clashed fiercely. Large clusters of purple blue flames were submerged by black real water, and a large amount of black real water was burned and evaporated into thick water vapor by the purple blue flames. The two are intertwined and consume each other.

Due to the huge gap in cultivation between Lao Zhu and Long Ao's soul, the Dou Ling Fire emitted by Lao Zhu is inferior in power compared to the infinite true water of Long Ao's soul. In addition, the Infinite True Water had already restrained the Douliu Fire in the heavens, so after a moment of stalemate, the Douliu Fire Dragon sent by Old Zhu still did not consume the Dragon Ao Soul of the Infinite True Water Dragon. The more it entangled, the greater the consumption, and the smaller its body became. Finally, it was swallowed by the True Water Dragon and completely annihilated.

After defeating the Douliu Fire Dragon, the Dragon Ao Soul also retrieved the Infinite True Water and continued to expand and advance towards Old Zhu's entire body. After the last resort of Dou Liuhuo was cracked, Old Zhu was at a loss and could only watch as the Dragon Ao Soul gradually expanded its attack range, erasing his soul imprint bit by bit.

Junior, your deadline has come, and this seat is about to be reborn. Hahaha

After a moment, the Dragon Ao Soul finally transformed the vast majority of Old Zhu's body into a true dragon body, erasing most of his soul imprints. Then he began to attack the last fortress inside the old Zhu body - the Purple Mansion. As long as Lao Zhu's Purple Mansion is captured, he will truly be reborn. After waiting for millions of years for a long time, even with the unwavering determination of the ancient Golden Immortal with the Dragon and Ao Soul, one cannot help but feel ecstatic.

As for Old Zhu's final resistance, the Dragon Ao Soul did not take it seriously at all. After all, the gap in strength between the two is too big. At the peak of his fashion and unable to resist his erosion, Lao Zhu's soul imprint had been largely erased, leaving only the last stronghold of the Purple Mansion. Where else could his opponent be? Therefore, the Dragon Ao Soul did not hesitate to forcefully break through Old Zhu's Purple Mansion portal and burst into Old Zhu's primordial spirit, Purple Mansion.

Dragon Ao's soul rushed into Old Zhu's spiritual Purple Mansion and found that it was a dark, lifeless, vast and boundless void. The only existence in this vast void is a black lotus flower suspended in the center, resembling a phantom. On this phantom black lotus, there are exactly twelve petals.

Twelve grade black lotus

After seeing this twelfth grade phantom black lotus, the Dragon Ao soul immediately lost its color and exclaimed in terror, as if it had seen something incredibly terrifying. Unable to erase Old Zhu's last soul and will, Long Ao's soul immediately turned around and wanted to run outside the Purple Mansion of the Yuanshen.

The reaction of the Long'ao Soul was not bad, but unfortunately, it was one step too late. Just as the Long'ao Soul had just turned around, the twelve-level phantom black lotus suspended in the center of the Purple Mansion Void suddenly lit up, emitting a terrifying black radiance that directly shone on the Long'ao Soul. The Dragon Ao Soul only had time to let out a desperate scream before being directly shattered by this black light, transforming into countless scattered essence and colored light points scattered in the Purple Mansion Void.

Old Zhu, who had survived the disaster, couldn't help but breathe a sigh of relief, feeling a wave of fear when he remembered the dangerous scene before. At the same time, a strong curiosity surged towards this twelve phantom black lotus that had been existing in their own purple mansion since their rebirth. What exactly is this phantom black lotus, and why does it have such powerful power that it can even directly erase the soul and will have ancient golden immortals like the Dragon and Turtle Spirit.