Break through the army with a casual strike

The Great Hammer of Mo Dou Wang, like a flowing star chasing the moon, brought countless rapids and smashed heavily towards the leading turtle demon. When Mo Dou Wang was competing with the Jiaomo Army for the Dragon and Ao Palace in the previous season, he once fought against this sea turtle demon general. He knew that this sea turtle demon general was just a high-level earth immortal, with a cultivation level that was one big realm lower than him, and he was no match for him.

Therefore, Mo Dou Wang directly took action against him, preparing to use the life of this turtle demon general to establish his power first. If the turtle demon is killed in front of numerous soldiers of the Jiaomo army, the strongest one in the Jiaomo army today, the morale and fighting spirit of the Jiaomo army will inevitably collapse. Even if there are tens of thousands of soldiers, they will be like chickens and dogs, vulnerable to a single blow.

However, although Mo Dou Wang's plan was good, things may not develop as he had planned. The turtle demon general also knew that he was not a match for the Ink King. As soon as he saw the Ink King attacking him, he dared not neglect and immediately retreated into the military formation. At the same time, he shouted loudly, "All the soldiers, listen to the order and join forces to surround and kill this fang.

The turtle demon was already the third in command of this dragon demon army, and in the absence of the Sea Viper King and the Tiger Shark King, the command of the entire army naturally fell into his hands. Therefore, with the command of the turtle demon general, the army of dragons and demons immediately moved upon hearing the sound. The soldiers of the dragons and demons stationed at the rear of the army formation rushed forward, while the soldiers who were already in the front of the army formation directly attacked the Mo Dou King who was rushing towards them. For a moment, knives, guns, swords, and halberds flashed with cold light, and the strong winds and energy were overwhelming.

Boom

The knife and gun shattered, blood and flesh flying everywhere. As the turtle demon general hid in the military formation, the dragon demon soldier at the forefront of the formation suddenly became the substitute for the turtle demon general, and was killed countless times by the hammer of the Ink King. The splashing flesh and blood dyed the surrounding seawater murky and blood-red.

However, the attacks of the numerous soldiers of the Jiaomo Army were not without effect. Countless swords and spears fell on him, causing great pain to the Mo Dou King. Some of the wounds that had just scabbed were even reopened, and the blood that had just stopped flowing out was about to worsen again.

No, my injuries haven't fully healed yet. Although these Jiaomo soldiers don't have much personal combat power, they can still be formidable when combined. If they attack together like this, I won't be able to resist and rush in to disrupt their formation. As long as these ants can't form a unified force, then it's easy to deal with. "Mo Dou Wang's heart moved, his figure surged, and he rushed into the military formation along the gap he had previously hit with a hammer.

Let's all die! "Mo Dou Wang burst into the Jiaomo army formation with a sinister smile, and his ten arms suddenly thickened and stretched, returning to the wrist and hand shape of a giant squid. Ten wrists, each several tens of zhang long, held ten large hammers and wildly waved them in the Jiaomo army formation, charging wildly in the midst of the Jiaomo army formation. The Jiaomo soldiers around him immediately became the targets of his killing and venting. Stick to it and die, touch it and die. Often, when Mo Dou Wang swept his arm over, dozens of Jiaomo soldiers were killed, broken, and their flesh and blood crumbled. It's like entering a deserted area.

This guy is too powerful, run quickly! "The soldiers of the Jiaomo Army were all panicked and uneasy at the spot where Mo Dou Wang landed. All living beings are not afraid of death. Seeing a fellow countryman being killed and smashed by the Mo Dou King, with his body still incomplete, fear began to spread in the hearts of many soldiers of the Jiao Mo army! The chaos in the military formation often results in Mo Dou Wang rushing towards a place where the soldiers flee in panic, leaving a large empty space immediately.

Do you want to run? Where is such a cheap deal? Let's all die! "As the soldiers of the Jiaomo army scattered and fled, Mo Dou Wang couldn't let them succeed. With a loud shout, the ten wrists stretched and grew larger again, like giant snakes dancing wildly. The ten hammers pounded fiercely, killing many dragon and demon soldiers while also creating large pits on the seabed. Within the sea, there was a roaring sound, and the earth and mountains shook slightly, as if a tsunami had collapsed.

Mo Dou Wang displayed his fierce power, killing crazily. Any Jiao Mo army soldier he touched was either killed by his wrist or smashed by a sledgehammer, with flesh and blood falling like rain and flying in the sky! Within a few breaths, no less than thousands of soldiers from the Jiaomo army were killed and blasted to pieces by the Mo Dou King.

Everyone needs to stabilize, form a queue and stick together to attack him as much as possible. There are tens of thousands of us, but he is the only one. Even if one person spits, they can drown him. What are we afraid of him doing? As long as we persist for a while, the two generals, the Sea Viper and the Tiger Shark, will be able to rush back, and then he will have no place to die! "The Turtle Demon General saw the soldiers in fear, and their morale was about to dissipate. He quickly cheered and encouraged the soldiers.

Last time I was lucky enough to let you escape, but you dared to come out and make noise? Do you think hiding behind the army will make you safe? This time, I want to see where else you can hide! "Upon hearing the turtle demon general's cry, a cold light flashed in his eyes and he snorted coldly. The direction of progress suddenly changed, heading directly towards the direction where the turtle demon was killed. Ten huge wrist hands danced wildly, and ten large hammers continuously bombarded like pile drivers. The soldiers of the Jiaomo army blocking the road died one after another, as if they were being destroyed, rapidly approaching the sea turtle demon.

Soldiers, join me in attacking this guy! "Seeing the approaching Mo Dou King, the Turtle Demon General was also a little frightened, as the power gap between the two was there. However, the turtle demon general did not retreat again because he knew that after the brutal killing of the previous Mo Dou King, the soldiers in the army were all terrified and their morale was on the brink of collapse. If he, as the current military commander, also chooses to escape, his morale will plummet to the extreme and may even collapse completely. Therefore, even though they knew they were defeated, they had to grit their teeth and take action.