i | freaks

i

f r e a k s

────────────

I am living among idiots. I am living in world of idiots. And I am the outlier—a freak among freaks. Hell, even the word freak seems much less compared to the freakiness I carry anywhere and everywhere with me. Honestly I wouldn't have minded such freakiness for it comes with a sexy package on two legs, drool worthy body and swoon worthy face. 

Condition: I would prefer this freakiness at night only.

Too bad that this freakiness doesn't adhere to any schedule. It's a constant companion, turning my life into a bizarre parade of the extraordinary. 

And I am talking about my dreams. Those ugly, dark and wicked dreams I get. I get such dreams while driving, which caused a really bad accident for me, while cooking, which almost burned my humble house down and many time standing on roads and so on. This never ending cycle has turned me into a freak among my very own circle.

Again I don't mind the sexy package that comes along it.

I mean who would? I don't think I have seen such sex worthy face in real life so why not take advantage of my dreams. The Problem is, I have always seen the face in wickedness. Blood and death following it.

I see that face being swallowed by shadows.

I see him, both the destroyer and the destroyed.

I see blood staining empires and kingdoms ablaze.

I see the world sinking into an endless abyss of darkness.

So when I walked down hall of my prestigious school, I could feel eyes in my and I could feel smirk on students' faces. Ah these idiots, they don't know and have never seen the package that comes with my freakiness. 

But we all know that it is me just trying to feel okay with it all.

"Darcelle." Someone shouted from behind me, a voice I am acquainted with very well- more like a fellow freak. Well he didn't get the dreams or anything like that. He was just a freak in his own right. "Stop, you lil freak."

He did not.

"Yes I did."

I turned around to give him piece of my mind but end up bumping my head in his sturdy hard chest hidden beneath a very loose sweater. See? A freak. Cool and hot boys don't hide that sexy shit. I recoiled rubbing my forehead and looked up at him ready to unleash a barrage of insults. But as usual his expression was an infuriating mix of smugness and indifference. He didn't even bother to apologize-just stood there, towering over me with that infuriating grin plastered on his cute yet handsome looking Asian face.

"You should have stopped at the first call." Mohan or Moan, as I love to call him, said with a smirk. His arm draped casually over my shoulder while his other hand reached for the sandwich in my grasp.

Rolling my eyes, I pulled the sandwich away from him trying to ignore the warmth of his arm pressing against me. "Dear Moan-"

"It's Mohan, you lil freak."

"Go fuck your teddy bear."

"Language."

"Fuck you."