𝐍𝐎𝐂𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐍𝐀𝐋

tell the wolves that i am home. ❞

via pinterest

𝄃𝄂𝄂𝄀𝄁𝄃𝄂𝄂𝄃

𝐃 𝐄 𝐒 𝐂 𝐑 𝐈 𝐏 𝐓 𝐈 𝐎 𝐍

❛In a world where the night is alive and secrets run deeper than the roots of ancient trees, being a Lycan isn't just a lifestyle; it's a bloody mess.❜

Darcelle never asked to be a leader, let alone the Queen of the Lycans. But here she is, navigating a twisted reality filled with ancient prophecies, unexpected love and enough supernatural drama to fill a library. When her hidden powers explode like fireworks on the Fourth of July, she finds herself at the center of a war she didn't want to start and with a mate she didn't even want to find.

Meet Alexander: brooding, annoyingly charming and more than a little smug about his Alpha status. He thinks he knows how to handle the chaos but all Darcelle wants is a little peace and maybe a snack that doesn't involve running for her life.

As they fend off rival clans, evade witch curses and deal with a bunch of overgrown wolves that think they own the night, Darcelle discovers that the line between ally and enemy is as blurry as her understanding of her own powers. Can she keep her pack intact while trying to figure out her feelings for the infuriating Alpha? Or will she accidentally bring about the very doom everyone fears?

─── ☽  ───

𝐍  𝐎  𝐂  𝐓  𝐔  𝐑  𝐍  𝐀  𝐋

(adj.)

In the heart of the night, where shadows stretch long and the world drapes itself in the silken veil of darkness nocturnal creatures come alive. They are the silent wanderers of the moonlit hours, beings who thrive in the absence of daylight. The very essence of nocturnal whispers of quiet power, where life pulses beneath the starry sky and mysteries unfold in the stillness.

To be nocturnal is to exist in the realm of night, where the world is softer, quieter, and perhaps more truthful. It is to find comfort in the embrace of twilight and the cool caress of midnight air, moving with grace where others dare not venture, drawn to the allure of darkness that hides and reveals in equal measure.

─── ☽ ───

𝐄 𝐗 𝐏 𝐄 𝐑 𝐓 𝐒

"You know, for a king of darkness and all that, you have an impressive ability to brooding dramatically."

"Brooding is a royal pastime. It's in my job description."

 "Ah, so it's like an extracurricular activity. Got it."

. . .

❛Trust? In a kingdom of beasts? Please. I'd rather trust a squirrel with a chainsaw.❜

─── ☽ ───

"Nocturnal" is a sharp, witty plunge into a dark fantasy where romance bites back and every shadow has a story. Expect fierce battles, unexpected betrayals and a love that's as complicated as the history of the Lycans themselves. Because in this world, nothing is ever as it seems and the real monsters are often hiding in plain sight.

─── ☽ ───

𝐖 𝐀 𝐑 𝐍 𝐈 𝐍 𝐆 𝐒

Proceed with caution, dear reader, for this book contains:

1. Dangerous levels of sarcasm
that may cause uncontrollable smirking.

2. Plot twists so sharp
they may give you whiplash (neck brace not included).

3. Mysterious men with dark secrets 
beware of sudden heart palpitations.

4. Friendships that may or may not involve saving the world
(you've been warned).

5. A sassy protagonist
with more baggage than an airport, and no chill whatsoever.

6. Magic, mayhem, and probably some morally questionable decisions

7. Romantic tension
that could start a small fire. Fire extinguisher optional.

8. Potential for emotional wreckage 
grab tissues and chocolate now, just in case.

Side effects include:
sleep deprivation, gasping, swooning, and the undeniable urge to scream at fictional characters. You've been warned.

now enter at your own risk!

─── ☽ ───

𝐂 𝐎 𝐕 𝐄 𝐑   𝐂 𝐑 𝐄 𝐃 𝐈 𝐓 𝐒

The awesome cover of book made by @sulkytae. The girl makes awesome covers and I am totally in love with mine!!!!!

─── ☽ ───

adios!