Chapter 9| Fake it, till ya' make it.

Breaking my heart, 'tis the season, I guess
-Sabrina carpenter

Nitya

I- I thought he liked me or loved me even but I guess I was wrong. He just wanted to use me all along. Why does every guy has to break my heart? well I guess in his case, Mine wasn't even mended or in one piece to break. It was already broken, but he just broke it more and by the way he acts with me? just chips away at each and every piece of my heart, of the armour that I am wearing until I am left with bare and nothing but I won't let that happen. I wont let myself fall for another man, knowing he would just use me at the end.

He has the great potential of either breaking me or healing me, and I hope he does not choose the latter, because for some sick reason I don't want to heal.

"Shall we?" He asks again snapping me out of my mind.

"Yeah"I say
He eyes me and then let's Whatever he had in mind against me off the hook or probably settling with asking me about this later

Before we go inside he stops me and makes me wear a necklace.

I can't help but say
"It's so pretty"

"It is and never take it off, it's a family heirloom."

"I'm just your fake bride. Why me?"

"You're not just my fake bride you're my everything cherry.
And I'm giving you this heirloom because it holds a meaning behind it and only you are deserving of wearing it as my soon to be queen by my side."

His words chip away at my armour.
I can't with this guy.
I'm falling for him. Still
Why?

"What does it mean?"

"I'll tell you soon enough now let's go inside."

I mentally make a note to ask him what he meant, later.

What does he want from me?
He is making my mind go,
Aghhhhh!!!!!

"Everything alright cherry?"
"Let's go inside come one."
He says while extending his hands towards me.

"Yeah" my voice barely above a whisper for him

I don't hold his hand. I just walk inside by myself with him on my feet.
What? he wants me to hold his hand?when I'm angry? really dude!?
you made me angry bro!!!

Then suddenly he holds me by my waist before I entered the door and said in my ear.
"Don't even think about running from me cherry and don't think I won't catch you if you did."

With that, he leads us both inside.
With his hand on my waist just barely above my ass?
Shivers just run down my whole fucking body.
His touch sends electric signals to my skin.

I look at him, really look at him.
And for a moment I feel he sees me too.
But then it must be my hallucination cause
Abhimaan Singh Rathore?
Does not love me.

Abhimaan

Something is wrong. My cherry seems angry and hurt?

Did I do something to hurt her?
God forbid if I did. I'd rather kill myself than hurting her.

I need to ask her what's wrong but we're already inside.

I cannot delay this. My cherry won't go all around the party with that look on her face.
What is she thinking?
Did I make the wrong move asking her to marry me?
Maybe I should've just kidnapped her.
But I'd didn't want her to hate me.

Fuck!
What did I do to make her hurt and angry enough so that she was running away from me!

I know something's wrong, because I see her. So I know instantly know that something's wrong. And I think she sees me too.

Coming out of my thoughts, I looked in front of the cameras with her on my side, my hand on her waist, and is looking like the epitome of a perfect couple.

We will be anything but perfect me and my queen by my side will be messy, dark and destructive her innocence will be tainted by me but at the same time her innocence work like a light for me, when we were young she was the one to show me light When I felt like I was lost in darkness, she worked as a light guiding me out of it. Even if it was only for some moments, it was enough to make me come out of whatever darkness I was in and now that I have her I won't let her go because now it hits me I cannot live without her, not again not ever.

As soon as we were done with the photos, I took her to the side near the bar. She looks at me as if I have grown two heads

"What?" She asks

"Tell me. What's wrong?"
"What did I say that hurt you?"

"Oh you? You hurted me? I don't think so"

"Nitya. I'm sorry" I say
And she just stares at me all shocked
"What? What did you just say?"

"I'm sorry I don't know what I said or did to make you this hurt or angry but I'm sorry and you'd have to tell me what's wrong either by hook or by crook"

Nitya

His expression dangerously changes.
One minute he had that sorry look on his face, the other he's acting like maniac. What is he?!

(A/n: tumhara hone wala pati meri jaan😌)

Before he can act on his threat, my mother calls me and I go towards her.
"Hi Maa" I say
"where were you missy?"
"Mom we got late because of the traffic"
I try to give her an excuse.
"alright so now tell me what was wrong was he forcing you to marry him?"
She asks angrily
"No mom I was just angry. We had a fight earlier, but yes I am marrying him."

I am marrying him but he does not love me

"Really? Gosh Chiya I'm so happy for you!
You found your princ- no king."

"Wait I'll talk to his mother"
She says and leaves

Just as she leaves Abhimaan comes towards me from behind and turns me around.

"Now Mrs Rathore are you telling me what is wrong or I will have to use my Ways"

Let's see what way does he have

Alright toh pretty people I am back and I missed you guys. I really did. I mean I did do my exams well, I guess?
I don't know how the results are gonna be and they will be out this Saturday and I am so freaking scared right now, but I'm gonna still write the next chapter. Hope you like this one and I really want you guys to vote and comment on my chapters that really motivates me and
I am angry.
You did not vote. The last few chapters 😤better do that now. 🙄

Chaloooo byeeeeeeee love you guyssssss😘🙄😭👉🏻👈🏻🥺💞🥰🤍💝🫡🤦‍♀️🫶🏻⭐️😊👀😘😘