The Alchemy 🐶 x 🐥

“Ate Aiah!” The voice echoed throughout the halls of the building, several heads turned to the culprit, including Aiah, her face in frowns as she saw her best friend running her way at full speed. The younger girl immediately tackles her for a hug, almost making the both of them fall down.

“Jho” Aiah said as she wrapped her hand around the younger girl's waist. “Makasigaw ka naman" she whispered with a chuckle. Jhoanna buried her face further in her neck which caused the older girl's face to grow hot as she did the same.

“Na-miss kita, Ate Aiah” she mumbled, face still buried in the older girl's neck. A low chuckle escaped Aiah's lips as she slowly pulled away and ruffled the younger girl's hair. “Ang clingy mo naman, Jho” she teases as she sees the girl's eyes slowly tearing up.

“Hindi mo ba ako na miss?” Jhoanna asked, voice low and she looks like she's only seconds away from crying. Aiah chuckled before kissing the other girl's cheeks. “I miss you, Jhoanna ko” Jhoanna's face lit up as she smiled brightly at Aiah. Lord tabang, ka gwapa naman nito uy. Aiah felt her heart race as she looks at the younger girl's beaming smile.

The bell suddenly rang, stopping Aiah’s internal gay panic immediately. “Tumunog na yung bell, pumasok ka na dun" Aiah gently pushed the younger girl away, she didn't want Jhoanna to be late because of her the latter just whined and pouted.

“Hatid na muna kita" she said and smiled before anchoring her arm to the other girl and started walking  towards her room. Aiah can only shake her head with a sigh. “Kapag ikaw talaga pinagalitan ng prof mo, ewan ko na lang talaga" Aiah scolded her with a shake of her head.

“Edi pagalitan, at least na hatid kita" Jhoanna smirked as she stops in front of Aiah's room after a few minutes of walking, "Ewan ko sayo, Jho pumasok ka na nga dun” Aiah said before turning away to go inside her room to hide the blush creeping to her face. “Goodluck sa classes mo, Doc" Jhoa said before running away to try and catch her class before her professor gets there.

“Yiiieee hinatid na naman siya ng favourite junior niya" Maloi teased as she sees Aiah enters the room with a faint blush on her face. She looked at her with a raised eyebrow, questioning how the other girl knew that. “Girl, you're blushing" Maloi answered as she saw the question forming in her head. “Fake news ka" Aiah said with a roll of her eyes as she sat beside Maloi.

"Tsaka paano mo naman nasabi na si Jhoanna kasama ko?" Aiah further questioned as she grabs her tablet to get ready for the upcoming lesson. "Oh tignan mo, wala nga akong sinabi na pangalan pero alam mo na agad kung sino yung tinutukoy ko?” Maloi further teased, causing Aiah to roll her eyes once again. Maloi laughed at her reaction before turning towards Colet to ask a question.

“Col, kapag nakita mong nag blush si Aiah, anong ibig sabihin nun?" She asked the other girl who just entered the room and sat beside her, Colet looked at the both of them with a raised eyebrow before placing her bag into her seat. “Kausap niya si, Jho? or may binigay sa kanya si Jho, basta si Jho may dahilan" Colet answered with a shrug.

“Hoy, seryoso ba?" Aiah said with widened eyes, “Oo, bakit?" Colet said and started getting her stuff ready as well. “Wala" Aiah said and turned her attention back in front, Maloi was about to tease her again when the room suddenly opened revealing their Professor.

Meanwhile, Jhoanna is dashing through the halls while trying to not bump into anyone as much as possible, she stopped and caught her breath in front of their room just in time before there professor arrives. A cheeky grin is present on her friend's face causing her to roll her eyes, she immediately took her sit between Sheena and Stacey.

They started becoming friends in senior highschool, the three of them in HUMSS, honestly Jhoanna doesn't have any idea how they got close, she just sat near them one day and suddenly it's the three of them against the world, by world they mean SHS. They followed Jhoanna in the university, tho they don't have the same courses they chose to take the same GE subjects together.