Akko x brother reader Overprotective

We were having an assembly today for some reason but all the professors seemed to be on edge about something so it couldn't be anything good, my sister Akko tried to question Ursula about it but she wouldn't say what was going on, I took a seat next to Akko who was eager to hear what all the buzz was about "What do you think it is?" She asked Lotte "I'm not sure, maybe a rule change or something?" Lotte asked "Are they finally going to let us duel!?" Akko blurts out excitedly making a few people look at us, I gently grabbed her shoulders "Calm down Akko, no reason to get all worked up, it's probably nothing overly important to us otherwise we would have been warned like you were last year with Andrew and his arrival" I say "I can't help it! There's so many possibilities!" She say "And how many are actually exiting?" Sucy asked "Loads of them!" She says, we didn't have to wait for long as Holbrooke came forwards onto the stage "Now I'll keep them short and simple everyone, we are gathered here today so that we can provide you all with a warning. As many of you know last year a professor named Croix Meridies worked here, she had done some illegal things while she was here resulting in her termination. I bring this up as she will be returning to this academy as a professor and assistant to Professor Ursula, she is under magical restrictions and heavy power limiters to prevent any future incidents. We only felt it fair to inform all of you who are aware of her and her past. That's is all you are dismissed" she says immediately I saw Akkos expression change and I grew immensely angry. There was nothing I held more dear to me than my sister and to hear that the one who nearly killed her was coming back to the school, I was pissed to say the least so I decided right then and there to make a few demanding changes, I pushed through the crowd towards the professor and once at the stage I walked up the stairs "Holbrooke!" I snapped my anger being audible as a few professors looked at me with odd looks "Yes Mister Kagari?" She asked "Why the hell is she coming back!?" I ask "Professor Ursula made valid points and arguments as to why she should come back and under heavy restrictions it was deemed acceptable" she says "Are we forgetting she nearly killed my sister!" I snapped "Yes we are aware" Finnelan says "I wasn't talking to you! I'm moving into Akkos room" I say taking Finnelan off guard "Mister Kagari you can't talk to her like that, and no we can't move you into there room, there's isn't much room for you" she says "Make another bunk bed, ain't that hard I know a spell that'll do the trick" I say "Your a boy, there girls" she says "There comfortable enough around me that we all shared a tent when we all went camping over the summer break" I say "And getting changed?" She asked "We have a bathroom I can use" I say "Stop trying to argue" Finnelan says "If Ursula can argue a terrorist and murderer back to a school full of kids, then I can argue sharing a room with my sister and her friends, both of which have already changed in the same room as me before" I say "They what?" Badcock asked "Oh calm down, we were visit Lotte and her family and they didn't have much room so we all shared one" I say "Your attitude isn't helping your point" Holbrooke says "There isn't a person I hold my dear to me then my sister, she dreaded ever seeing Croix again after what happened and now she's being told she'll have to see her everyday" I say "There's already a bed in your room she can use" Nelson says "Not fair to her to pull her away from her friends, I've already listed enough reason to move me instead" I say "Your not going to let it go are you?" Lukić asked "No I won't, and if you don't move me in legitimately then I'll just share a bed with Akko, she already sleeps with me on occasion. We put that second bed in my room for a reason" I say, Holbrooke sighed "Fine, you may join your sister in there room IF they are okay with it, Miss Ursula will you check with them?" She asked "Of course" she says I turned around and walked away going to find Akko.

I tried to get to there room before Ursula caught up with me but didn't have luck as she appeared at my side "Your quite protective of your sister" she says, I just kept quiet and ignored her "Your angry, I understand I would be too" she say as we rounded a corner and went up some stairs "Not going to talk to me, understood" she says under her breath, we made it to there dorm room and I opened it knowing they were in there "Do you always just barge in?" Ursula asked "Yeah, we don't mind" Lotte says "I'm glad, if it's alright with all of you he's asked to move in with you" she says "Huh?" Akko says sitting up "He wants to stay in here with you" she says "I don't mind" Lotte says "I grew up with him! I like him being around!" Akko says "It's going to effect you the most Sucy, if he moves in then you'll have a bed above yours now" she says, she just shrugged "I don't mind" She says "I'll let Holbrooke know" she says "Okay! We'll help him move!" Akko says before she left, immediately after I closed the door Akko walked up to me and gave me a hug knowing I was being protective of her "I'm just worried" I say "I know!" She says. Akko never really had an issue with my protectiveness of her in fact it was quite the opposite she actually enjoyed it a lot knowing her brother was right there to help her if she needed it, especially at the start of the year when despite having made friends and set there differences aside I made a point to Hannah and Barbara that there old attitude toward her wasn't going to fly with me around "So your moving in with us, Why haven't you sooner?" Lotte asked "Croix" was all I said "Your worried about her?" She asked "Yes" I say "Y/n is my guardian!" Akko says "We've pieced that together already" Sucy says "Not just hers but she's definitely the main one" I say "What do you mean?" Akko asked "Well those two as well" I say "Us?" Lotte asked "Yeah? Look I'll look after all my friends, you two ever need help or are in a situation you don't feel safe in call me and I'll come help you" I say "Really? Thanks" Lotte says, I walked over and gave Lotte a hug "Your just as sweet and nice as Akko is, I'll always look out for you" I say "What about me?" Sucy asked "I'm more worried about what you'll do to them then what they'll do to you" I say jokingly, she let out a small chuckle before I gave her a hug as well "Let's go get your stuff!" Akko says so that's what we did.