Chapter 3 - Tears dripping on the floor...

We are escorted into two different room. There is two seats that dont look in the slightest bit comfy but are better than what we have in our homes. The walls are made of cracked marble and the air is filled with the musty smell of dust.

I hear a creak from behind me, I spin around and see Lilly Walk in her auburn braid hopping on her shoulder. The second she gets in tears fall out of her brown eyes."Rue, why did you do that for me?"

"I had to, your all Gale has since your mother died" I say remaining confident on the outside.

Her next words break me though, " I w-w-will miss you Rue" She stutters.

Suddenly the peacekeepers barge through the door and drag her away from me "You can win" She crys out" As tears fall from her eyes...

The next person who walks in is Aunt Prim. " Rue, That was so sweet of you" She almost wails out at me.

I try to remain calm but eventually break into tears and cry into the blonde hair covering her shoulder. I stare into her eyes and hug her in silence until the peacekeepers come in.

" Bye Rue " She screams as the peacekeepers drag her into the distance. The last thing I see of her is her tears dripping on the floor...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Check out the dedications works :D So there it is chappie 3 Dont ya wanna hear chappie 4 now :D