Chapter 4- The others

We rode in a Silver car to the train station and got in the train. It was better decorated than our home. The walls were painted red and the floor was covered in a white rug. There was a maghony table in the middle of the room and there was a lacy white table clothe on it.

Effie began to babble in a high pitched voice "Well here we are! Isnt it wonderful." She then whispered in a hushed voice in each of our ears "There are cameras here so act as if you want to be here!"

Haymitch then slurred "There is 3 hours until dinner so you can go to your bedrooms now."

I trailed off into my room. The walls were bright blue. A silky green rug was spread across the brown floor. A stylish painting hung on the wall and a soft bed with blue covers and pillows was in the middle of the room.

I decided to take a shower there was what seemed to be millions of buttons. I pressed one and then got the shock of icy cold water being poured onto my head. After a while I found a setting I liked. Strawberry smelling shampoo was squirted over my hair and then washed off with warm water. I pressed another button and found out it was a massive dryer. It dryed my whole body and wrapped a towel around me.

I found a light blue top and jeans in my draw. I sighed in relief as I saw it wasn't all clothing from the Capitol. I walked into the dining room to find my mother and father sitting down. I went to join them just as my brother walked in following Haymitch and Effie. I began to fill my plate with all sorts. I had prawn with a delicious tasting sauce. I took some bread to dip in the sauce aswell. We had a cream filled cake covered with a milky choclate sauce.

It was time to see the other reapings. A few tributes stood out to me: there were two twins with ice cold blue eyes from 1 and blonde girl from 2 who looked like she had trained all her life for this moment (She probably had). A small 12 year old girl from 6 voulenteered for her sister who was 15. A boy from 11 who was 17 looked strong. The others looked like they wouldnt last for five seconds...

-------------------------------------------------------------

IF YOU LIKE THIS TELL ME!

-xoxMockingjay