𓆩2𓆪

Please ignore the grammatical errors as English is not my first language and it's my first time 🥺

ARYANSH'S POV

"I love you Aryansh" i jolted up from my sleep as the sentence haunts me in the night.
It is 4 am and I took an anxiety pill to prevent myself from this and woke up and went to the washroom and freshened up.

After 15 minutes I got ready in my gym clothes and went to my personal gym which is built inside our house.

I did my workout and went back to the room and took a quick shower and got ready in my formal's.

Today is a meeting as the final semester is going to begin from today and I have to leave early.

I went downstairs and went to our home mandir first and then went towards the dining table where everyone was already seated except Aru, she might be sleeping or getting ready as today is her first day for her last semester.

I went and touched dadi's feet followed by touching maa, papa, chachu and chachi's feet. I went and sat beside papa and Adhay. I started to have breakfast silently while everybody was talking.

Suddenly dad asked me "Aryansh you are 28, when will you get married?"
"Dad I'm not interested in these marriages and all so please" I replied.

Everyone went silent and started eating.
I finished my food and stood up as I was leaving for college before that I told maa to look up at Aru as she has her lecture today.

I went to the car and sat in the driving seat and started driving towards the college.
After reaching there I greeted a few of the board members and as I went in I saw Aahan, my best friend and also the part board committee.

As soon as I sat the meeting started by discussion of syllabus, bullying and other college related methods.
After the completion of the meeting I went towards my cabin with Aahan as he loves to stay in my cabin more than his.

As we entered I saw the time , it was 8:50 and I had a lecture at 9.

Author's POV

Maahi reached Anayra's house at 8:27 a.m and now it's 8:50 and Maahi is talking with Anayra's dadi and mom, meanwhile Anayra was in her room getting ready.

As soon as she came downstairs she saw Maahi talking with her mother and grandmother. She told Maahi " chal jldi time dekh bhaiya ka lecture hai maar denge"

"Mai time pe aayi thi tu hi ready nhi thi" Maahi replied.

"Bula leti na"Anayra said

"Voh mai aunty or dadi se baat kr rhi thii" Maahi replied sheepishly.

"Ab toh chal" Anayra said.

"Khana toh khalo dono" Anayra's mother said.

"Aunty mai khake aayi hu" Maahi replied.

"Mummy mai college mai kha lungi" Anayra said

They left before Maahi touched both Anayra's mother and grandmother's feet.

As they were Anayra's grandmother said her mother
"Hum maahi ko hi apne Aryansh ki biwi bnane ka soch rhe hai"

"Hum bhi yahi soch rhe hai maa" Aryansh's mother replied.