𓆩3𓆪

I was very disappointed with last chapter votes and comments their were 25+ views and just 3 votes. I know I am a new writer and have less writing skills but I also try to give my best. I also have to think the plot. I promised to post the chapter on Sunday but I was very disappointed and had no motivation to write....
Next chapter will only be updated when this chapter would reach the target.

🎯 TARGET 🎯

VOTE - 7+
COMMENT - 5+

1.2k + words

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Maahi, Anayra, Ariti, Ishika were attending their lectures until the time for their break started.

As they went to the canteen for lunch, they sat on a table distant from everyone as they just be with each other and they don't like most of their classmates 😔.

MAAHI'S POV

As we were sitting after placing an order for us, Akash, the flirting boy of our batch came, from second year he is behind me 😮‍💨.

"What are you guys having?"
Akash asked Maahi.

"We might be having anything but not going to someone asking this." Maahi replied with a tight liped smile.

"Darling ese kyu bol rhi ho?"
Akash said in his flirty tone.

"You Mr Akash Taneja get these two things in your mind as soon as possible, first stop calling me darling, mai tumhare jese kisi ere gere se baat Tak nhi karti or tum aaye darling bnane wale and second stay away from me, mind it agar mene koi action lia or tum college mai reh paaye." Maahi said in a deep harsh threatening tone.

Akash gulped but said " I don't mind Maahi but remember I love you from my whole existence" and left.

Maahi sighed.

"He is madly in love with you " Ishika said chuckling.

"Maahi" Ariti called.

"Hm" Maahi replied.

"Why don't you tell Aahan sir about him." Ariti suggested.

"Bhaiya already remains tensed due to the college and if I told him he would not leave him and I am capable of handling this myself." Maahi replied.

"Acha listen bohut hua day after tomorrow is Maahi's birthday to usko planning kre." Anayra chimmed in.

Everyone agreed and started discussing everything ....

AUTHOR'S POV

After eating and discussing they all rushed towards the class as they were late again.
(A/N-Late hona inki adat hai 😔)

They entered the class taking Aahan's permission as it was his lecture he shot glares in their direction especially for Maahi.

They sat on the seats available and started listening to the lecture.

In between Anayra whispered to Maahi "yaar yeh bohut lecture hai."

Maahi replied "boring hai par chup chap sun lai bhaiya bohut daatenge baadme already late aaye hai."