1.

"Come on Gray! I need to get new cauldron. The last one exploded when I was trying some new potions!" A girl yelled at her brother while skipping down a few stairs.

"Imo I told you to go shopping two weeks ago! It's not my fault that you're dumb." He replied while running after her.

She looked over her shoulder at him, glaring in his direction.

Not looking where she was going, she soon came crumbling down after an impact she caused.

She fell straight onto her buttocks as she whined out.

"Fuck." She whispered.

She looked at the person she hit as he was picking up his stuff.

"I am so sorry! A wasn't looking where I was going and-" she was cut off by a laugh.

The boy she so gracefully ran into was laughing his ass off.

"It's fine. Really. I wasn't looking too so it was kinda my fault also." He said with a smile on his lips.

"Well it was nice bumping into you, eh-"

"Remus. Remus Lupin." The boy said.

"It was nice bumping into you Remus." She said as she smiled at him.

"And you are?" He said, running his hand through his hair.

"I'm Imo-"

"Imogen! Take your fucking ass and come on. We were supposed to be home like thirty minutes ago!" She heard behind her as she smiled.

"I better go. It was nice meeting you Remus!" She yelled behind her as she ran to her brother. He gave her a quick wave and turned around to find his friends. He never mentioned this to them. After all, he'll never see her again.

Or will he?

Hello my fellow readers! (If I'll ever have  any lol.) I hope you'll enjoy this book as much as I enjoy writing it.

Just a little warning, I'm not English, nor is English my first language. So if you spot even the tiniest mistake, please let me know so I can rewrite it😄

That's all from me for now. See ya!👋