14

Professor Dumbledore stood, waiting outside for the red haired girl.

They nodded at each other and started their walk to the forbidden forest.

"So Miss Hopkins. What do I need to do." Dumbledore asked, letting the girl go in front of him. She didn't even need him to go with her, but he insisted, his excuse being that he needed to see if it was dangerous in any way.

"I don't want to sound rude or something, but I mastered to get this stuff under control. At first, I needed my brothers to help me but for like three years, I manage on my own."

He nodded at that answer and continued walking, now beside her.

When they got to a clearing in the forest, which Dumbledore suggested, she sat down in the middle of the clearing.

"What's going to happen now?" The headmaster asked the girl, standing not far away from her.

"I usually put a protection circle around me, so everything and everyone else around me is protected."

"And what will you need for the protection circle?" He asked again. She was starting to get annoyed with him now.

"Nothing." And with that, a circle of fire appeared around her, shielding her from the rest of the forest.

He quickly disappeared and appeared again at the edge of the clearing.

Dumbledore watched her carefully, waiting for anything to go wrong.

She started focusing on her powers. How the fire filled her veins, how the warmth filled her entire body and how the magic made her feel. And she loved that feeling. It was so familiar but so unfamiliar at the same time. Even tho she had this magic inside of her since she was born, she still found it amazing. 

The only thing bad about this magic was the person who gave it to her. That was the only thing she hated about her magic. Her father.

She was so focused on the fire around her that she didn't even notice that the headmaster disappeared. He knew that she had it under control, so he left. He trusted her.

But what she did notice was the growl, coming from behind her.

She whipped her head around, the protection circle falling down.

"Oh fuck." Imogen whispered, standing up quickly, facing the animal that was walking closer to her.

Werewolf.

"What the fuck am I supposed to do now!" She cursed, stretching her hands out when the animal started to run at her.

"Ignis circulus!"Imogen yelled out, a circle of flames appearing around the beast, stopping it.

"Where the fuck is he!" Sirius cursed, changing from his animagus form.

"I have no idea! One minute he was here, and the next he wasn't!" Sirius yelled back, transforming too and Peter doing the same.

"Can't you smell him or something?" Peter asked Sirius, who just rolled his eyes.

"Already tried that Wormy. His scent disappeared." Sirius answered, leaning against a tree.

When Imogen saw the werewolf calming down, she looked up at the sky to see daylight coming in.

She sighed, pulling the circle down.

Imogen noticed that the werewolf started to change back so she quickly threw some male clothes she found hidden away to him.

After the transformation was almost complete, she turned around to give the guy some privacy.

After all, she wasn't a perv.

Remus looked around, seeing that his friends weren't anywhere near. When he saw the clothes, he happily put them on and looked around again, seeing a red headed girl, standing near.

"Imogen?" He said out loud, the girl turning to face him.

"Remus!?"