16

The girl was laying on her bed, looking at the moving picture on her bedside table. The picture was of her and two other boys, standing on each side of her and laughing, all holding one flower. The flowers were pale yellow, almost creamy.Imogen.

The picture was taken on Imogen's birthday, the last birthday they celebrated together.
Since Damian moved away, she only spoke to him with letters. Even though her brother didn't write as much as he used to, she still loves him.

But now that she thinks about it, Grayson didn't reply yet. Maybe he doesn't have time.
"Imogen! Get your ass up! We're going to practice!" She heard someone yelling out and she quickly sat up in her bed.

What practice? She thought.

Suddenly, the door to her room flew open and a tornado ran in. Tornado named James Potter.

"Get up, we need to practice!" He yelled, jumping around the room.

"James Potter! Get the fuck out of this room! I'm trying to relax and finally get some sleep." She screamed, throwing a pillow in his direction.

He caught it and threw it back at her.

"Come on! We need o fourth person." He cried out, sitting down next to her on her bed.

"Then ask Sirius!"

"Oh he's already going. Normally, it would be me, Sirius, Pete and Remmy. But he's feeling under the weather." He told her.

I wonder why. She said in her mind.

"Why me Jamie? Why do you want to torture me? I have no idea about how quidditch works, or even how to fly on a broom!" She cried out, putting the pillow on her face.

"The pillow is way too small for your big head." He joked, making her glare at him.

"Fuck off Potter."

"Sirius!" The boy yelled out, making another tornado appear.

"Take her." He told his friend.

Sirius wrapped his hands around the red haired girl quickly and lifted her in the air, making her squeak in fear.

"Put me down Black!" She screamed at him. He pulled her down, making sure she was stable on her feet.

"Thanks-" she didn't get to finish her sentence because he threw her over his shoulder, securing her with his hand under her butt.

"I'm going to kill you Sirius Black! Put me down!" She started yelling again.

He laughed and ran out of her room. James was running behind them, not able to keep his laugh in.