3

Imogen was resting her head on James's shoulder when Remus told them that they are gonna be there in few minutes.

She yawned and left the compartment to let them change into their robes. As she leaned on the door, a girl came halting down the aisle.

"The train will be there in 10 minutes." She was telling everyone but stopped when she saw the red haired girl.

The girls were like twins, the only difference being their eyes.

"Wait are you new?" She head girl asked.

"Yeah. Imogen by the way."

"I'm Lily. Evans."

Imogen smiled in recognition. So this is James's infamous 'girlfriend'.

"Nice to meet you Lily." Imogen said as she shook Lily's hand.

"Imo-" James stopped talking when he saw the love of his life in front of him. This is who she reminded him, he thought when he saw the girls standing next to each other.

"Oh my Lily flower! How are you!" He said in sing song voice.

Imogen sniggered and Lily rolled her eyes at her.

" See you Imogen!" She yelled as she quickly walked away.

"Did you see how pretty she is?" James asked Imogen either way hearts in his eyes.

"Yes James. Very pretty. I'm thinking about stealing her away from ya." She joked and winked at him.

"You take that back Hopkins!" He cried out.

She just laughed.

The boys walked out of the compartment and waited for her to change into her robes too.

When they came back, she started packing her stuff and threw everything in her backpack.

When the train came to a stop, they all started to walk out of the train.

When they were out, Peter spoke.

"Well Imogen, we'll see ya inside. You're going with the first years. He told her and pointed at the giant, who was yelling at the first years to come with him.

She nodded at him and ran towards the giant.

This chapter is like really short but whatever.

Please vote😻 it really helps ❤️